One Stone Arm rests (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m going to be ordering a set of armrests in the next few weeks. Company is doing up shipping for me shortly. Let me know if you’re interested in jumping in on these. I’ll bulk order and ship to my house and distribute out from there.

75A85CE1-121C-4EAC-AAE9-C40640425639.jpeg
028555DE-0E83-4A06-9794-58E0A26C59AE.jpeg
C7A2E656-463D-403C-8C30-86F1AF787894.jpeg
78750FD7-9DC6-410B-8C04-EDA98E1DEBA9.jpeg

Yup, install in the window well and fasten with magnets to prevent rattles. I posted basic pictures from there site showing new and old style interiors. Given the number of facelifts being done I figured that’s worth it. Their site has some additional pictures and details.

Last edited:
I saw these pop up on my Instagram earlier. They look quite nice and comfortable, without being too large.

I have the more typical folded alloy version which just sits in the window channel and they don't seem to stay in place.

Based on list price on the site, I’m guessing shy of $300usd delivered per pair. I’m not certain due to exchange fluctuations, tax/duty, etc.

I don’t believe they offer brown but will inquire.

I am in interested in a RHD stone one

Would be interested in the old school brown. What price point are we talking about? You can pm me with that info if you prefer for now

I’m guessing around $300 shipped per set. Firm numbers pending shipping cost out of Oz. Unfortunately no brown.

Shipping quote is in. Currently I have 8 people expressing interest in ordering. One stone is sold out with this order so I cannot accept additional orders unless people back out. I’ll send individual messages out to people who’ve already indicated they want them and update this thread as required.

Magnets would scratch your door .?

you can roll up the window with the arm rest on .?

doubt they will cause damage. these things are very nice at first impression. I have not had the opportunity to test them on a long ride or off road, but i'm confidant they will be just fine. I'll upload a quick video to youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom