One large lot of parts in Nashville (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Price reduced to $600!! This stuff must go!

I'm out of the cruiser game, but I kept a select group of parts, and now it's time for them to leave! I have a almost all to convert 3sp to 4sp (no xfer gear), another 4speed, drive shafts, axles, disc brake front hubs, diffs, carbs, clutch, cam gears, cam, distributors, heaters, PTO winch parts. winch cable, tow strap, tree saver, FJ AM radio, nice Fj40 dash pad, new super longfield, just a good pickup load of FJ treasure! I want to sell it as a group, if possible, and I'll let it all go for $700, where is and as is in Nashville. Please email me for pictures. I don't read the forum often, so please contact me by email: safforddATgmailDOTcom. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
if you decide to split it up I would be intrested in the longfield.
Shoot, might be intereted in all of it. Send me some pics or post some up.

Too many pics to post. Send me your email and I'll get a couple of zip files to you right away.

Dave

Price reduced, PTO answer

Price now $600. PTO parts are mainly old main winch parts, frame a couple gears.

Guys: 2 four-speeds, 2 diffs, front disc brake conversion parts, transfer case rebuild kit, new super longfield, great fj40 dashpad, several driveshafts, a good winch cable, plus all the other stuff to fill a truckbed - $600! Come and get it!

Dave

Bump - there is some great stuff here guys. I got pics of it and it is worth all of $600. If you are anywhere close it will be worth it to you. He sent me pics. If someone else doesn't get it I will probably need a lawyer as my wife will kick my ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom