One down, One to Go.

TJDIV

Back in The U.P.

Finally got to the finishing on our Massage Therapy office. Two rooms, and a beachy/airy feel. Turned out pretty good. This office location is PERFECT and rent is cheap. Plan is to let the Therapists do their thing, see if it's going to work well, and franchise/expand.

Next month: Smoothie Cafe'. Yikes.

I give you:

Rubbed Right Massage Therapy LLC.

TJDIV

Back in The U.P.

We're still not completely finished. Waiting on some more tile, etc....

Oh, and the Jeep?

Mark, {massage therapist} traded his TJ for a CJ. VERY nice CJ though....

phatairman

SILVER Star

Someone's has to say it............Happy Ending?

Oh and congrats on getting a new place up and running.

Koffer

Just look at the name of the place and your going to see just about every perv walking into the place thinking its a "Yanky Cranky" joint :grinpimp:

wob

I have to agree - with that name, you would have to think that it's a "happy ending" joint.

:D

Jman

wob said:
I have to agree - with that name, you would have to think that it's a "happy ending" joint.

:D
Who says it isn't? :confused: I mean, there ARE plastic slipcovers on the seat cushions. :flipoff2: :D

Nice car visible through the shade. Oh, and fix yer fawking sign--I hate sloppy stuff like that. But then again, I'm an uptight northeasterner. :D

TJDIV

Back in The U.P.

Keep in mind it's not done. The window decals will get finished up this week {banner simply doesn't fit!!!}.

No happy ending's though. Sorry. Cushions are still covered because we were touching up paint, etc....

Should be a cool place, every session has gone VERY well so far.

And NO, not doing a "Tropical Smoothie". The franchise fees are NUTS. Going to go ahead and launch my own I reckon. Same sort of environment. AKA "Smooth-a-Licious"

Later.

Top Bottom