One 1977 Fine Spline Birf, and Warn Lock outs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is from a 1977 FJ 40. Disk Front (duh) One Fine spline birf, As noted from others on the board this is an odd ball size. Longer than other fine spline birfs, I think this will only work for someone with a 1977 Front end. This is clean, and stock.

How does 50 plus the ride sound? shipping pretty cheap, from ZIP 43202.

Will trade for a set of 60 series / Mini Asian Hubs. or give you some money and the birf. Cover shipping what ever.

Also Have four (4) Warn Premium Hubs. Three of them have the internals set for fine spline birfs. The 4th is set up for a course spline. (Find my other post on why this was)
I have one sides worth of new gaskets. (dial and hub)
I got two of these for free from MLOUDY on this board. Good Karma. These are free to the buyer of the two I have to keep good karma. Pay the shipping.
I would like 30 bucks for all four of them plus the shipping. They are all good as far as I know and would make perfect spares or use them for parts. I think two or three are pretty clean, Two are as pulled, (full of grease).

Thanks. Warren.

Photos will take a few days, We have a newborn home and I dont get out to the truck much anymore:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom