On the trail in NC Mountains (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Columbia South Carolina and Cedar Mountain NC
Rescued from NYC. Dressed out for St. Patrick’s Day.
FA7F03F3-36D1-4743-9620-4B4A832EF618.jpeg
00781487-5DD0-44F7-B485-DE8E6FD05198.jpeg
7F98FC3A-9D83-4C02-ABBC-A5F2A0C1A504.jpeg
32C11F70-3E91-4E38-8DA5-534AB97CF19D.jpeg

View attachment 1655507 Details. They’re in the background of first pic. Hazy day. Still “Angus” is happy now that’s he out of the city. This is 3100 ft. It’s N.C.!

If I lived in Colorado I’d take it up here.

I see the Maroon Bells back there, must have been in Aspen on the slopes somewhere.

Those boys out "West" think they have something we don't have. Our looked like that first, several million years ago. Give your mountains time to mature and they will look like ours do. :flipoff2:

BTW, good looking 40. I got mine out of the garage with the top on it for the first time, during daylight hours, in a few months. I forget how many people come up to you and say how cool the 40 is. Your rig is nice.

Those boys out "West" think they have something we don't have. Our looked like that first, several million years ago. Give your mountains time to mature and they will look like ours do. :flipoff2:

BTW, good looking 40. I got mine out of the garage with the top on it for the first time, during daylight hours, in a few months. I forget how many people come up to you and say how cool the 40 is. Your rig is nice.

Thinkin just that about our ‘mountains’.... you beat me to it! :hillbilly:

Thanks Pondjumper!
Noticed your just down the road. Come up to Cedar Mountain and visit. You part of the local group?
Yes, Upstate Cruisers. I am fortunate to be just up the road from Trollhole and a lot of other cruiser heads.

Me too. Just joined. haven't been to a meeting yet. Just brought my 40 up from Columbia. Plan to meet the group at Ceasars Head overlook on their road trip to Oskar Blues next weekend.

Me too. Just joined. haven't been to a meeting yet. Just brought my 40 up from Columbia. Plan to meet the group at Ceasars Head overlook on their road trip to Oskar Blues next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom