OMG Can't believe I am doing this..... FJ55 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So this is a feeler message, I can't believe I am doing this, but I am putting a feeler out there. I just bought back my FJ55, from Eric G. Thinking that I would have all this time once I moved out to Denver, well unfortunately I have even less time then I had before, and I have another project taking up all of my time. As well as a possible house to build. SO this is the feeler to see if there is any interest in a barely used FJ55.

The details:

1971 FJ55 - 99% rust free
2UZFE Supercharged with new starter and once over from Slee
100 series auto tranny
100 series transfer case
80 series locking axles
Chromo 80 series Longs
Chromo PolyPerf Full Floater rears
3 Link up front with Fox coilovers and airbumps
8274-50 Winch
5 WE beadlocks and 37" Krawlers
4+ front bumper
Iron Pigoffroad rear bumper

I would be selling this for what I bought it back from Eric for, plus the work I paid Slee to do. So around $22K

NEW Price $15.5k, Truck is now in San Antonio TX

New Pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64478501@N04/sets/72157627045374954/show/

Thanks for looking...........
Ryan.

Last edited:
Dooooood... Im sad for you- awesome truck! Good luck with everything

Pics of the truck in Moab
IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_0670.jpg
IMG_0673.jpg

Last edited:
My ABSOLUTE favorite LC on MUD, if there was a snow balls chance I would be all over this......

I can't imagine selling it, free bump and good luck, I hope it finds a wonderful home.

Curt

If I were single I'd sell all my other Cruisers for that. But my wife would kill me if I sold the 100.

Doooood!! I can't believe you're selling that thing, not once but twice! I told myself if it ever went up on the market again I was going to pick it up. It is almost worth having to sleep in once I got evicted by my wife.

Please don't sell it Ryan! You have way too much heart in that rig! Houses and projects come and go, but 55's are priceless!

You got commitment issues, don't you? Your that guy! The one thats got to have the two birds in the bush arn't you. I've wanted this cruiser sence I first saw it. Lets talk price now? I just wish I hadn't started building it copy kat. Send your price in my private message on mud. I'll give the one i'm building to my son. if we can come to a deal!

Haha, Htown, yeah I am that guy! I start projects that I let get way out of hand. When I bought this truck, I just wanted a beater to take me and the dog out camping, and I couldn't leave well enough alone. Everything just kind of snowballed. It sure makes me smile when I turn the key and hear it run though! Supercharger and 3" stainless exhaust sound awesome :)

It does have a rear seat, it is the original patterned vinyl and has yet to be recovered (but I have all the material to match the front seats) but it is in great shape! I will get out to Slee's next week and get some high def pics of everything. The engine bay, the suspension, interior, etc.

Ryan.

you don't want to trade for a 96 lx450? I will even drive out and deliver the LX.:D

I know there is not a snowballs chance however free bump for you!

No sorry guys, no updated pictures. It is out at Slee's and I have had zero time to get out there during the week. I will be brining it home this week so I will have more pictures then. I am really torn on the sale right now so I think that has a little to do with my lack of effort.

4lokked - what is SFS?

Ryan.

Any updated pixels? SFS?

I think SFS means "still for sale". Someone living close to a great wheeling center, such as Moab, should snap it up. Maybe you could advertise in other arenas other than MUD as this vehicle should have universal appeal to offroad enthusiasts. Do you feel it is best used strictly for off road purposes? It sorta looks that way to me.

Gashog,

I sure wouldn't want to drive it across country, simply because it wouldn't be comfortable to me. I don't have it licensed in CO yet but I wouldn't have any problem driving it to and from work about 8 miles one way. I guess it would best be served by someone that has access to trails right outside their door, but the reality is not many people have that luxury. If I end up keeping it, I will just take it to my parent's place in Moab and leaving it there.

Ryan.

I think SFS means "still for sale". Someone living close to a great wheeling center, such as Moab, should snap it up. Maybe you could advertise in other arenas other than MUD as this vehicle should have universal appeal to offroad enthusiasts. Do you feel it is best used strictly for off road purposes? It sorta looks that way to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom