OME863 Springs For Sale (fits LC100) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

spressomon

glutton
SILVER Star
Threads
OME865 Springs For Sale (fits LC100)

Upgrading to the Slee rear bumper sooner than I anticipated and don't need these like new OME865 springs (they are the perfect springs to increase rear lift by 1.5-2" with factory rear bumper...). Purchased new from Slee Off-road 3-months ago. 3K on them...no off-road miles.

New $148 +S/H...sell $100 including S/H to lower 48's.

Last edited:
I don't think you mean 863 (for 80 series)...you probably mean 865 or 866 (For 100 series). Or do the 863's fit the 100 series as well???

davegonz said:
I don't think you mean 863 (for 80 series)...you probably mean 865 or 866 (For 100 series). Or do the 863's fit the 100 series as well???

Thanks...I meant 865's. Maybe I'll start over. :crybaby:

actaully any of the 80 rear springs fit the rear of a 100, 863's will give you alot of lift/and/or carry capacity.

which spring are you gonna use with the Slee bumper?

davegonz said:

Landpimp said:
actaully any of the 80 rear springs fit the rear of a 100, 863's will give you alot of lift/and/or carry capacity.

which spring are you gonna use with the Slee bumper?

The 866...Christo/Ben say that's what I need with their rear bumper and AO drawers to keep it just above level (to allow for cargo you know!). Actually with the AO drawers installed, fridge freeze, etc. the 865's feel really nice...hopefully the rear bumper + 866 will get me to the same place ;)

you need to shoot some pics of the AO drawers, or did I miss em?

spressomon said:
The 866...Christo/Ben say that's what I need with their rear bumper and AO drawers to keep it just above level (to allow for cargo you know!). Actually with the AO drawers installed, fridge freeze, etc. the 865's feel really nice...hopefully the rear bumper + 866 will get me to the same place ;)

Landpimp said:
you need to shoot some pics of the AO drawers, or did I miss em?

It was on the "drawer thread"...but here's one...let me know if you want any other perspective.
Drawer 1.jpg

I'll take them. I just sent you e-mail with my info. :zilla:

nice drawer setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom