SOLD OME Stock Height Springs - 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling my OME stock height springs (861/862) off my 97 Cruiser. They were originally installed in 2016 and removed in 2018 for a taller lift. They have approximately 10k miles on them and have some minor scratches and nicks....no rust. The spacers in the pic are not included. $125 plus shipping, if required.

Matt

bump

They are a progressive spring. I cannot attest to what just changing the springs out would be on your vehicle...but when i swapped my old oem shocks/springs and installed these with the icon shocks, it felt like a racecar. It was laughable the difference they made. hope that helps.

They are a progressive spring. I cannot attest to what just changing the springs out would be on your vehicle...but when i swapped my old oem shocks/springs and installed these with the icon shocks, it felt like a racecar. It was laughable the difference they made. hope that helps.

Yup, that helps! the 80 feels like a boat right now. What shocks did you have paired with these springs?

the icon 2.0 (0-3" lift) smooth body shocks. Actually a Presidents Day Sale on them right now on Metaltech's website.

bump

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom