OME Stock Height Front Springs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all,

Been looking around the internet to find some OME 2861 and 2862 springs. I can find the rears (2862), but would like to know if there's any vendor/website who has front springs (2861)! There seems to be a huge shortage? Just put on 285's and boy are the wheel wells cutting it close. Didn't realize the springs were *that* saggy. Ha.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I've tried calling, but no answers. Maybe I can DM. On their website they only have options for the entire kit (springs, shocks, stabilizer and bearings). I just need springs since I just replaced the shocks with OEM tokicos.

They sell springs individually, you just got to get bryce or kurt on the phone. I've never had any trouble getting a call through to them. Give it another try.

Lunch hours will be harder to get through as half (or more) of the sales team is off the phones. Leave a message and they will buzz you back!

We do stock/sell individual springs. Looks like we are shipping a set of 2862 today, we have plenty of the 2861 on the shelf. More 2862's are due in the next 1-2 weeks. We are taking orders for those springs currently, they will ship back out the same day they arrive. After that we have more coming late July. Place an order if you would like to get in cue for those! :D

I recently ordered the rears from Slee who had them in stock. Shipped fast, was very happy to get them before a trip to Moab.

Just put on 285's and boy are the wheel wells cutting it close. Didn't realize the springs were *that* saggy.
Closer than my 37s on 27 yr-old factory suspension with 350k miles? 😬
EB4695C8-9EB1-41B8-B414-A922D03D0DE1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom