OME springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
tired-iron.mounet.com
How much lift (actual) does the OME 2" and 3" heavy springs give, I have a small clearance issue (frame end of panhard touches the tierod at full compression) so I'm thinking I should go ahead with the OME springs.

BTW, does anyone have any for sale or where is the best (cheapest) place to get them?

Thanks,
George

Yes, the heavies give you about 2.5" of lift. But other things come into play too. When I put my OME heavies in, I had no front bumper and no rear tire carrier (cheezie Kaymar OEM one). The truck sat real high--maybe closer to 4".

Now with the ARBup front, and the tire carrier in the rear, I have a slight rake front to rear. I intend to put metal spacers up front and the ARB yellow spacers in the rear to even things out.

Estimated lift at this point will be about 3". I also have no second or third row seating as well, which lightens the rig too.

Hope this helps.
Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

beno said:
Yes, the heavies give you about 2.5" of lift. But other things come into play too. When I put my OME heavies in, I had no front bumper and no rear tire carrier (cheezie Kaymar OEM one). The truck sat real high--maybe closer to 4".
Is that with the 2" or the 3"?

the lift values given in the ARB catalog are with the truck loaded to the stated weight, apparently... Less weight, higher...

i got mine from christo

he took the time to tell me exactly what to get for my needs and his recommendation was right on and i am most pleased!

www.sleeoffroad.com

Slee is the way to go. He actually stocks all the parts instead of getting them drop shipped from OME. Plus his advice is always top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom