For Sale OME shocks and coils for 200 series Northern California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm switching my suspension to the adjustable Dobinson for kicks. Selling my OME shocks and coils that have roughly 20K on them. They have been perfect for me, not sure why I am switching but hey you know how it goes.

2X OME Nitrocharger front shocks N91005-S
2X OME front coils OME2700

2X OME Nitrocharger rear shocks N61029
2X OME rear coils 2723's

Asking $500 for the set. Will be getting them taken off at Stellarbuilt in Sacramento, possibly next Thursday 5/25

thank you

I'm switching my suspension to the adjustable Dobinson for kicks. Selling my OME shocks and coils that have roughly 20K on them. They have been perfect for me, not sure why I am switching but hey you know how it goes.

2X OME Nitrocharger front shocks N91005-S
2X OME front coils OME2700

2X OME Nitrocharger rear shocks N61029
2X OME rear coils 2723's

Asking $500 for the set. Will be getting them taken off at Stellarbuilt in Sacramento, possibly next Thursday 5/25

thank you
are these still available??

This is light duty in the front and constant weight up to 400 lbs on the rear? Does this provide you any lift? Also what type of driving have you put on these over the 20k?
I believe that is correct. Yes, it's about a 1 1/2 to 2 inch lift. What type of driving? I strictly drive to the mall and back. You can see pictures of my mall adventures on Instagram, I'm Zombie2hundo

I believe that is correct. Yes, it's about a 1 1/2 to 2 inch lift. What type of driving? I strictly drive to the mall and back. You can see pictures of my mall adventures on Instagram, I'm Zombie2hundo
Right now about the same but will be adding a few things to the back like drawers and small six tank. Also pull a 3T travel trailer which these could be great for. When do you get them off, on the 25th still

Right now about the same but will be adding a few things to the back like drawers and small six tank. Also pull a 3T travel trailer which these could be great for. When do you get them off, on the 25th still
April 22nd is my install date

The 440lbs spring in the back will help greatly. It will ensure your rear does not squat.

I have similar setup and works perfectly when towing or carrying load in the back.

Bumping this post, my truck will be at Stellarbuilt next Thursday the 22nd getting the new suspension installed

nice. I've been evaluating the same for my LC. I'll try to remember to check in after you've gotten some experience on them.

Ok don’t know why I’m doing it, the OME’s have been perfect but we will see

I will be at Stellarbuilt in Sacramento tomorrow getting my new suspension if anybody wants a full set a standard OME’s for their 200 really cheap

Circling back on this the rears springs are 400lbs? What are the front struts?
That information is listed in the listing. If you look up the spring number given it will tell you 440lb for the rears

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom