OME or Ironman Suspension and lift upgrade? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Collective:
Looking at upgrading my suspension on my 2001 105. I'm leaning towards either the OME kit or the Ironman Kit. One thing I did notice though is the OME comes with front springs and the Ironman doesn't. Why? Is it because the Ironman kit is for the IFS 100 model? My model has the live front axle.
Thanks.

FB_IMG_1630078811373.jpg

Hello Collective:
Looking at upgrading my suspension on my 2001 105. I'm leaning towards either the OME kit or the Ironman Kit. One thing I did notice though is the OME comes with front springs and the Ironman doesn't. Why? Is it because the Ironman kit is for the IFS 100 model? My model has the live front axle.
Thanks.

View attachment 2772280
Look up 80 series kits on Ironman. Those are what fits your 105.

Look up 80 series kits on Ironman. Those are what fits your 105.
Thanks. Another question: What's the advantages/disadvantages between Ironman Foam or Nitro suspension? Normally drive about 75% paved/25% dirt.

Just double checking before I order, this will work on my 105?

Screenshot_20210829_180741_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thanks. Another question: What's the advantages/disadvantages between Ironman Foam or Nitro suspension? Normally drive about 75% paved/25% dirt.
Ironman shocks are better than the Nitros, in m opinion. Coil springs are comparable between the two companies.

Ironman shocks are better than the Nitros, in m opinion. Coil springs are comparable between the two companies.
Thanks. The screen shot of the stage two foam I posted above is the right one, correct? I'm in Honduras so sending it back isn't an option.

Bought the Ironman Stage 1 Foam 2inch lift and suspension upgrade (25% OFF was too hard to pass up). Question for my next upgrade is tires; What is the best option to get? Can 37x12.5 fit? Or should I stick with 35s? Looking at the BF Goodrich T/A KM3.

Bought the Ironman Stage 1 Foam 2inch lift and suspension upgrade (25% OFF was too hard to pass up). Question for my next upgrade is tires; What is the best option to get? Can 37x12.5 fit? Or should I stick with 35s? Looking at the BF Goodrich T/A KM3.
37s can fit, but you’ll need to either lower the bumpstops or trim the wheel wells/fenders to keep the tires out of the body. 35s will fit without doing much of anything aside from hammering the pinch weld down flat in the front wheel wells. The BFGs run small tho (not a true 35 or true 37), so you might not have any rubbing issues with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom