Ome or ccot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok everyone it’s lift time I am at a total loss on which lift to buy ccot 4inch or ome 2 1/2 I know it’s one of those two is the ride that much better with ome I want to run 33 10.50 15 the thing is the wifes jeep runs a 4 inch lift and 35s so I am tired of being the little kid in the shop what’s everyone’s opinion

4” lift and 36” tires you can not let her beat you :)

However if your just going 33 2.5 is enough... but... she will still be bigger than you lol

33 with 4” lift looks smallish imho you would need to go bigger tires then

They all run stiff. Personally I hate 4" front. I've been using Shackle reversals for a 1 1/2" lift then adding a 2 1/2" spring to get the 4" lift.
2 1/2" springs usually ride better than 4". If you want to spend 1200 on 4 springs you can build a soft riding set but I don't see any interest
among the large spring builders to reinvest in the 40s to build a product like that

I love my HFS 4” lift from CCOT. Granted the ride is stiff, but then again it’s a 40.

What makes you say that

He says that because it's not a binary choice. There's other spring manufacturers out there and many more opinions. I ran skyjackers back in the 90's and got many compliments in how flexible it was, and it's ride was good. I don't know if their springs are the same as as b4, or not. I did buy 4" Skyjackers for my blacktop 40, but it hasnt been driven yet. My trail 40 currently runs 4" BDS, which are great, but they no longer offer them.

In my past experiences, 36" will fit with a 4" lift, but if you trail ride they will rub and trimming may be required.

Don't worry about comments about being the little kid. Just ask the j**p owner, What's your j##p gonna look like in 40yrs?

I run the HFS with 33" tires. Everybody has their opinion on how it rides and looks, but for me, I'm happy with it. Flexes well off road and the tires tuck into the fenders without having to chop it up.

Spring over on flat stock springs and run 37s :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom