OME Medium springs for FZJ80 with spacers MD/VA/DC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OME Mediums for FZJ80 OME851, OME860, a pair of MR Gasket 1" spacers.

I bought these springs from a mud member in Sept. 2008 (5 months ago). When I got them they looked pretty new. The Mr Gasket spacers where brand new in package.

I have put about 1500 miles on the springs and spacers. My 80 is not my daily driver, just use it for wheeling, hauling dirt bikes/mountain bikes.

Condition: they have some surface rust where the springs contact the perch, other than those minor spots they look good and still have the tags from OME on them. Spacers are perfect.

Cost: $240 for the 4 springs and the spacers plus shipping
shipping: they will ship UPS in 2 boxes. To give you an idea on shipping, from MD to NY it will cost $42. From MD to Los Angeles CA $97 both according to the UPS website. From there you can figure out about how much it will cost to ship to your location from MD. Locals can just pick them up.

Paypal, or cash only

Pics

When I got them in Sept.

springs.jpg

What they look like now:

80%20OME%20springs%20001.jpg

80%20OME%20springs%20002.jpg

80%20OME%20springs%20005.jpg

80%20OME%20springs%20007.jpg

How much for the spacers? I will be travelling your way tomorrow.

Pm sent

There is interest in the 860s and the spacers separately. If someone will take the 851s I will separate.

Will discount springs if spacers are sold separately.

Wow these are tough economic times. When I was shopping for springs these would have been gone on the day posted.

Would like to sell as a set. For those nervous about stink bug, with the spacers my truck sat completely level. Exact same height as my friend's with OME heavies up front and mediums in the rear. Remember OME Mediums and OME heavies have the same spring rate, heavies are just an inch taller.

There is interest in the 860s and the spacers separately. If someone will take the 851s I will separate.

Will discount springs if spacers are sold separately.

Price on the 851s separately? I'll probably take them assuming reasonable pricing shipped to a UPS business address in 37215.

Thanks!

How's my first offer on the 860s stand since it looks like you can sell separately? PM me. Thanks!

springs sold
spacers are pending answer from Vango

jmvar,

Check your mail. PM'd you. Already moved on another spacer. Thanks for the heads-up. BTW good choice of beers.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom