OME Lift Kit Assistance in Raleigh THIS Weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I know it is short notice, but just got shipping/delivery notifications for my new lift kit. It is supposed to be delivered on Thursday. I would love to have a few people assist and possibly knock this out in one day. If I don't knock it out this weekend, it will likely be a month or more till I can do this.

The details: 2006 100 series. Need to remove AHC (cutting it off) and install the OME kit (springs, shocks, SPC arms, and TB's).

The reward: Plenty of food and whatever beverage you want!

Thanks in advance and I can understand if you're unable to help (VERY short notice).

Thanks,

Josh

Damn. I want to see this happen but will be tied up out of state.

Are your lines rusted out and crusty?

I need to get under there and get some better looks, but from what I have seen they are not too bad. I'm planning on cutting out, so hoping their condition won't matter much.

Most of mine are nasty. Wondering if a transplant is possible? I have no clue about where/what kind of connections.

Gotcha. Let me do some looking around under there. Could probably save them for you.

Whereabouts in Raleigh, and when will you be working on it?

Gotcha. Let me do some looking around under there. Could probably save them for you.
While it seems like a brilliant idea, I’m certain that Murphy has something to say about it. Don’t waste too much effort on the salvage - I’ll understand.

Whereabouts in Raleigh, and when will you be working on it?

North Hills area. Basically 440 and Six Forks Rd.

Ideally, all day Saturday. Trying to figure out how many people I can get, but would like to try and knock out in 1 day.

Alright. I think it’s on this Saturday. Everyone is welcome. 118 Crestview Rd. Raleigh. My cell is(602) 295-9304 if you need anything.

Thanks all. Josh

What is the start time? I will be Tarboro and will be back around 2 pm. I will do my best to get by there. I live about 3 miles from you.

Spray everything down with PB blaster starting today. ;<)

What is the start time? I will be Tarboro and will be back around 2 pm. I will do my best to get by there. I live about 3 miles from you.

Spray everything down with PB blaster starting today. ;<)

Thanks for the tip. When I get home tonight I’ll hit with blaster.

I’ll probably start around 8, but feel free to stop by anytime.

Newb here but love to tinker... sold my 2nd gen 4runner and have been looking at 80's & 100's. My boys have a baseball game scheduled in the morning but if that cancels I would love to come learn. Hope to pick up a LC over the next few weeks and would love the experience/knowledge of some local cruisers... I'm at Six Forks / 540 so only 10-15mins away...

Today was a LOOOONG day. Rear is about 90% complete. I will work on the front tomorrow.

Great meeting a member today. Thanks for swinging by Ben.

If anyone is available, I would love some help tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom