OME lift and 35"s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got an OME lift (heavy front/ med. rear). I have the stock alloy wheels with 285 revo's. It just looks to me like I could fit some 35"s with 16" steel wheels with maybe an aftermarket bumper and a little body mount trimming. Has anyone done this or anything similar? Any good 16" steel wheels that clear the brakes?:confused:

I have the same lift. We mounted a Wild Country SVT 35X12.50X17 on the stock rims. There was no touching of the evil body mount/inner front wheel well location. However this was not under load or wheeling. I decided to go with the Wild Country SVT 33X12.50X17 so once those mudders get all balled up with clay they don't rub against the evil spot. 35's will fit, it just depends on the offset of your rim you decide to use. I believe the OME lift is perfect for 33's or tops 305/70/17's. The local Kaltire dealer here would bring in any tire I wanted to try, mounted them and checked the clearence. I would suggest finding a tire dealer like that, which will help you out more then any of us. If I listened to what I was reading on the internet I would never been able to fit 33's with out rubbing on the body mounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom