For Sale OME J Lift + goodies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Over the last several years, while building my FJ80, I've managed to accumulate quite the stash of goodies. Some of which, I ran on my own Fj80. Others, I acquired through various deals for bits & parts.

I would like to sell many of these items as a package deal

Package #1 - $1000
J springs, L shocks, Caster drop brackets, Front sway bar drops, and adjustable rear panhard (Hell, for this price, I'd even pull the OME steering stabilizer off my 80 & throw that in)

Package #2 - $600
J springs, L shocks

Not really interested in selling the drop brackets by themselves, until the springs & shocks are sold

2850J springs (front springs-~3" lift)
2863J springs (rear springs ~ 3-4" lift)
OME "L shocks X4 (60070L/60071L)

These were actually run under my own 'Cruiser for about 18 months of daily driving, along with some mild off-roading. I purchased NEW.

MaF Radius Arm drop brackets (3") - Caster Correction

MaF REAR adjustable panhard (Brand NEW, still in plastic)

IronMan style front sway bar drop brackets (black powder coated, but not perfect)

PRO Comp shocks - appropriately sized for 3-4" lift - $150 (Set of 4 shocks)

fronts (pin/pin mount) are # 92750
extended length - ~ 29"
compressed length - ~ 17⅜"

the rears (pin/eye mount) are # 92751
extended length - ~ 29"
compressed length - ~ 17¼"

DC rear driveshaft (for late model VC 80 series T/C) - $300

If my prices seem off, make a REASONABLE offer. I obtained much of this some time ago & was planning on sitting on it to add to another 80 for one of my kids. It's been floating around my garage for over a year, so I don't NEED to unload it for bargain basement prices.

Cash is king, but as Cosmo Kramer put it "Interesting Trades Considered - GiddyUp"

Prefer LOCAL pickup (Sacramento CA) but will consider shipping at Buyer's expense.

Last edited:
Pm sent, re: shocks

:( Not going to fit

Bump - with updated title

I’ll take the springs and maybe the shocks. Check your PMs.

Updated with pending status on some items.

Im interested in the for procomp shocks if there still available looking to put them on a 100 series as far i know they are interchangeable

Im interested in the for procomp shocks if there still available looking to put them on a 100 series as far i know they are interchangeable

I'll pull them out tonight & verify the #'s on them again.

I'm not sure on the compatibility, but I'll give you the #'s on them and the measurements & you can decide if they'll work for you.

BTW, your inbox is full, so I couldn't PM you.

I'm interested in the Front J springs, Front L shocks and Rear L Shocks and MAF casters. Let me know if the first guy falls through.

Replied via PM

Still available -

Pro Comp shocks (set of 4)
updated original post with model #'s and measurements

Late FZJ (with VC transfer case) Double Cardan rear driveshaft

The rest of the items are still PENDING. I should know for certain whether or not those are gonna be officially sold in the next few days. I will let those who have inquired previously know via PM if that stuff does become available, with a short window for response; then update here as appropriate.

OK, so....

Everything is back up for grabs.

I've updated the first post with some package pricing on many of the items.

If you're only interested in individual components, shoot me a PM; I'd like to sit on some of the stuff until at least the springs & shocks are sold. But once those are gone, I'll go through my messages & see who called dibs first.

Yeah, I'm like that, I believe there can still be some honor in selling & not make it about who's right in front of me NOW.

So, boys & girls, have at it.

IMG_20190131_171613.jpg

IMG_20190131_171648.jpg

IMG_20190131_171640.jpg

IMG_20190131_171621.jpg

Package #1 (and by default Pkg #2) SOLD

Still available -

Pro Comp shocks

DC rear driveshaft

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom