Trade OME HEAVY LIFT NEW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently purchased a 1996 Lexus LX450. I have the wrong lift and am looking to either sale it or trade it for the J OME Lift as the one here is for heavy duty. The cruiser I have is stock and does not have any armor currently.

Attached are pictures of the part numbers. I can take more pictures upon request. All parts are in boxes unused. I have the Heavy Load OME coil overs - part number 2850
second set of OME coil overs are part number 2864
I have two OME shocks part number 60018 and two OME schocks part number 60071. These shocks are the nitrocharger sport shocks.
Also included is the caster kit.

I am looking to sale the entire set up for $700 or trade for the OME J lift if possible.
For any additional questions please feel free to message me. I will consider reasonable offers.
Note I am in Johnstown, PA willing to meet within reason!

ome-lift-2-jpeg.1711504
ome-lift-5-jpeg.1711505
ome-lift-6-jpeg.1711506
ome-lift-7-jpeg.1711507
ome-lift-jpeg.1711508

Shipping is around $180. That being said I know new what’s here is $900. So to pass on savings I’d be willing to let it go for $750 total and just take the small shipping loss. Saves someone $150 it’s all absolutely new. Let me know if we can work something out.

I think we can work something out. Pm me later today and we’ll go over details. Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom