For Sale OME HEAVY LIFT KIT NEW! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently purchased a 1996 Lexus LX450. I have the wrong lift and am looking to either sale it or trade it for the J OME Lift as the one here is for heavy duty. The cruiser I have is stock and does not have any armor currently.

Attached are pictures of the part numbers. I can take more pictures upon request. All parts are in boxes unused. I have the Heavy Load OME coil overs - part number 2850
second set of OME coil overs are part number 2864
I have two OME shocks part number 60018 and two OME schocks part number 60071. These shocks are the nitrocharger sport shocks.
Also included is the caster kit.

I am looking to sale the entire set up for $700 or trade for the OME J lift if possible.
For any additional questions please feel free to message me. I will consider reasonable offers.
Note I am in Johnstown, PA willing to meet within reason!

ome-lift-2-jpeg.1711504
ome-lift-5-jpeg.1711505
ome-lift-6-jpeg.1711506
ome-lift-7-jpeg.1711507
ome-lift-jpeg.1711508

Curious on your thinking here, you realize the “J” is more lift than the “heavy” right? Are you wanting the “medium”? Just trying to help, no reason not to put that lift on a truck w/o armor, will just be a stiffer ride than the medium ...

Tucker

These are the extra heavy springs and struts as I’ve read it’s recommended you have 600-800 pounds extra correct? These are the stiffest available for the vehicle and I have no mods yet but the original shocks are worn so I’m wanting to know the best option. Thank you for any input!

The OME medium and heavy are both 2.5” lifts, the heavy have a stiffer spring rate designed for people who have armor/bumpers. The OME “J” is a 3-4” lift, which hit the market before all the 4-6” lifts now available for folks wanting more lift. You can run the heavy lift w/o extra weight, it’s just a stiffer ride (than stock, not bone jarring). If you never plan on adding bumpers/sliders/skid plates go to the mediums, if you want more than 2.5” lift go to the Js (these are the same spring rate as heavies), else install what you have. HTH!

Tucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom