OME COMPLETE!!! Pics inside... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well we finally finished up about 3:00 this morning and I must say it was a real b$%tch. Every single bolt had to be torched til it was orange before we got any movement from them. This includes all spring hangers, ubolts, you name it. We had the luxury of a lift and air tools, but even the impact wouldnt budge them, I used a breaker bar for all of them. I am really happy with the way it turned out, the look is pretty slick. Thanks for all the adivice guys!! The one thing is the shock bushings for the rear (build date 10/85) are very loose and don't fit well. I believe they are either the N88 or the N85's but I dont think the bushings are right. I'll call Kurt and I'm sure he'll make it right, but without further do....
rotm20.jpg

fj601-1.jpg

lift2.jpg

lift1.jpg

lift3.jpg

lift4.jpg

lift5.jpg

Looks sweet!

Looks great Cabron! They sure can be a b*itch but wait til you get them off-road and you'll forget all about the install time and effort.

Want to get rid of your rear springs?

:cheers:

Definitely glad I bought all new hardware, that old stuff was finished with. It rides alot better even out of the box, once they break in I'm sure it'll be even better!

I see one thing or maybe my eyes deceive me.......your picture showing the stabilizer....looks like the nut is not tightened down all the way.

Good eyes, I took the pic before we tightened everything to spec :)

lift6.jpg

another before...
rotm3.jpg

I've been meaning to change that sig line for awhile...

Your truck already looked cool, now it looks awesome!

..:beer:

Thanks guys, seeing all these cool ones for a month made me bite the bullet!
IMG_1104.jpg

Looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom