OME 863X front 850X rear springs????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought an HDJ81 with OME 863X front springs and 1" spacers...rear springs are 850X. I love the rear height but front has the stink bug look even with spacers. Correct front OME springs for level look please?????

What does your bumper / weight set up look like, both front and rear? If you aren't running extra weight in the rear, the springs are probably too heavy. Up front, do you have additional weight? Bumper, winch, battery, etc...? That will also contribute to that stance.

I'm running the same springs in my 91 FJ80 and it had mild stink bug until a heavier rear bumper with spare carrier and rear drawer system were added. It also helped that an aluminum LS was swapped in up front, which helped raise it up :grinpimp:. Pretty level now.

What does your bumper / weight set up look like, both front and rear? If you aren't running extra weight in the rear, the springs are probably too heavy. Up front, do you have additional weight? Bumper, winch, battery, etc...? That will also contribute to that stance.

I'm running the same springs in my 91 FJ80 and it had mild stink bug until a heavier rear bumper with spare carrier and rear drawer system were added. It also helped that an aluminum LS was swapped in up front, which helped raise it up :grinpimp:. Pretty level now.
Turbo diesel engine, factory winch, factory tire carrier with 35 inch wheel. From my readings it looks like 850J front springs might be the ticket.

Turbo diesel engine, factory winch, factory tire carrier with 35 inch wheel. From my readings it looks like 850J front springs might be the ticket.
Some really good reading and info in this thread. Might help you in your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom