OME 850 Springs, shocks, caster correction bushings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Everything is now SOLD. Thanks!

One set Old Man Emu 850 springs.
One set Old Man Emu N70 shocks.
One set Old Man Emu CA77B caster correction bushings.

The springs are the OME "heavies" for the front of an 80 series Landcruiser, and will provide 2.5" of lift a for a vehicle with 110 - 250 lbs of additional front end weight. If you have less weight on the front, it will lift it more.

The shocks are OME N70 Nitrocharged "soft" valved shocks, and in my opinion matched the springs and weight perfectly.

The caster correction bushings install in your front control arms and correct for the caster changes a 2.5" lift will create, putting the "return-to-center" steering dynamics back to original specs.

The springs and shocks were installed approximately 2.5 years ago, and have about 25K miles on them. The caster correction bushings have never been used and are still in their original packaging. All parts are in excellent condition.

The springs also still have the "LH" and "RH" tags on them, so there will be no guesswork as to which side which spring goes on.

The shocks have all necessary bushings, washers, and nuts included.

All items will ship in the shown OME boxes, although these are not the original boxes these items came in. In other words, the boxes will have shock and spring model numbers that will not coincide with the actual items contained within.

Price is $225 for everything + shipping from Wichita, KS (67209). Shipping guess is around $30, although it will depend on where you are located.

Payment accepted via Paypal.

Post here or PM me with any questions.

Get your front 80 series suspension modified for a little over half the cost of brand new parts!
springs.jpg
shocks.jpg
bushings.jpg

Last edited:
pm sent

edit: I'm interested in springs only.

Last edited:
Interested in caster correction only...

Yes, 2 springs. One left hand and one right hand.

Last edited:
Still available?

I'm interested. If they are still for sale PM me and I'll send ya ship info and payment.

Rob

These are still for sale, guys.

I had preferred to just sell everything to one person, but I haven't heard anything from the people who offered to do so for a few days.

I've had a few PM's to buy individual components and will contact those people if I don't hear anything by tonight.

PM sent for Caster Correction Bushings only.

Thanks

Since the other components are spoken for, how much for just the shocks? Send me a PM, I'll check later today. Thanks

I want the springs! woohoo

i have bowed out on the springs to get J's instead so here is a bump for Ryan in case landspeeder does not take them.

All items are sold now.

Thanks everyone for your inquiries!!! :cheers: :cheers:

shocker said:
All items are sold now.

Thanks everyone for your inquiries!!! :cheers: :cheers:

??????

Yeah you're welcome I guess. Did you sell it all as a package? How many people were in front of me for the springs otherwise?

Land Speeder said:
??????

Yeah you're welcome I guess. Did you sell it all as a package? How many people were in front of me for the springs otherwise?

Yeah, the springs and shocks were sold as a package.

Sorry, man.

sorry to cause confusion. I assumed landspeeder was next in line but I see a couple of messages in between.

semlin said:
sorry to cause confusion. I assumed landspeeder was next in line but I see a couple of messages in between.

Oh, it's OK by me. I had just as many people PM me who did not post in this thread as people who did. Just hope there's no hard feelings with Land Speeder.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom