Ome 850/864 & N73/n74e (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pskhaat

Tourer
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
alamosa.mobi
Selling my 80 series OME heavy/heavy setup with the shocks. 864s are 9 months old and rest is about 5 years, 850s have only carried an ARB bar w/o winch. That said, last 2 years the 80s been the wife's grocery getter and kid tote so they havn't seen much use.

I'll be upgrading suspension here to a little bigger (and wifey gets a more efficient runabout) Just offer a fair price, honestly don't know what they go for used. I'm posting this a little early because I won't be able to get these off the truck until Thanksgiving.

Would be shipping from 85251.

PMd you

3fj40 said:
Selling my 80 series OME heavy/heavy setup with the shocks. 864s are 9 months old and rest is about 5 years, 850s have only carried an ARB bar w/o winch. That said, last 2 years the 80s been the wife's grocery getter and kid tote so they havn't seen much use.

I'll be upgrading suspension here to a little bigger (and wifey gets a more efficient runabout) Just offer a fair price, honestly don't know what they go for used. I'm posting this a little early because I won't be able to get these off the truck until Thanksgiving.

Would be shipping from 85251.

I will give you 300.00.

Rob

PMed you

PMed also, a little late though... I forgot to tell you in my PM that I am local (gilbert)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom