OME 4" lift- Anyone have issues with this product? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 91 that has rear fender clearance issues on the passenger side only. It has the heavy duty OME 4" lift with 37" tires. I am thinking that the spring is failing. Any thoughts?

did you change to an adjustable panhard rod? when you lift that high itll push the axle to one side slightly if you still have the stock panhard rod.

Hmm, I didn't lift it. I bought it this way and am looking for solutions. I did just buy Slee upper control arms to fix the driveline angle. I will check that out. Thanks.

I have a 91 that has rear fender clearance issues on the passenger side only. It has the heavy duty OME 4" lift with 37" tires. I am thinking that the spring is failing. Any thoughts?

I would guess that the previous owner installed an adjustable pan-hard rod. If it is adjusted to have the tires centered left to right on the body while sitting still in the parking lot, then it will shove the axle way off sideways when you stuff the wheels. Adjust the pan-hard back to nearly the original stock position. The wheels will NOT be centered while in the parking lot, but they WILL be when you stuff the suspension. John

I did not think OME has a 4 inch lift?
Yes they do but not in a lift package. I have front 4" completion springs waiting at home to be installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom