OME 2.5" Medium kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2.5" OME Med kit never used, with everything BUT steering dampner. Shocks, CC bushings, and springs. I would like to sell or trade for bull bar. I would like to get $650 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Mark

My guess is for 80 series? C.C. bushings...

Yes for 80's

Sorry for any confusion. I am checking pms now and will reply in order recieved.

Thanks,

Mark

im interested, is this still available? pm me if yes

Next in line here, definitely very interested

ttt

In Mr Mex's corner right now, let me know if your interested.

Mark

Lift Kit Sold

Thanks for your help.

Mark

yeah i got the same deal too. can't wait to put it on.

I paid $745.00 delivered for the O.M.E 2.5" heavy kit

from 4x4connection.com. They have the complete kit on sale for $691.00 plus shipping. I only live one state away but received the kit the next day. Curtis helped me by answering my questions, filling, and shipping my order. I had a great experience with this company and highly recommend them. Their phone# is (888) 805-0810.

from 4x4connection.com. They have the complete kit on sale for $691.00 plus shipping. I only live one state away but received the kit the next day. Curtis helped me by answering my questions, filling, and shipping my order. I had a great experience with this company and highly recommend them. Their phone# is (888) 805-0810.

Did it come with the steering dampner and the camber kit? That's a great deal. Might have been the shipping difference. FJs gonna look good...

thanks to redleg for an honest seller...fast too with great communication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom