Olivia is on eBay! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well - that pretty much says it all. Tell anybody you know who is looking for a clean truck....

link to Olivia HERE

Last edited:
Looks good Heath hope you get your #.

Very nice.

Olivia should bring home the bacon!

Last edited:
I still can't believe you are selling it! Best looking 55 I have ever seen! You'll hate yourself for selling this truck. One day!!!

Good Luck,

I still can't believe you are selling it! Best looking 55 I have ever seen! You'll hate yourself for selling this truck. One day!!!

I know you're probably right - 20 years from now, i'll look back and say "I can't believe I sold that truck!"

Saw that the bidding is over - it's a sign that she's supposed to remain here until Mo graduates college and can afford her

-or - you could try brokering thru the Ridgeland Honda dealer fronting I-55 - they have a 91-92 80 w/ 170something K out there for a mere 13,995 - if they get anywhere near that for it [ha snort], then they're definately the guys to rep you

I think tax week killed you. The guy that can afford the price you need for it, paid taxes yesterday,
Do it the 1st of June and see what happens, its gonna go for your number I just know it.

Chris

This little piggy.... wishes he could afford your piggy

Try again

Hoping the compression numbers are going to help bump it up over the reserve this time.

She sure runs good.

Good idea putting the compression numbers on the bay.

Was my brother-in-law the high bidder? He's been known to drunk bid.:beer:

Looks like i'll be saying my good-bye's pretty quickly. I'll be sad when I have to drive something else to work next week.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom