For Sale Older Engel fridge...CHEAP in Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a older small Engel fridge for sale. Has some marks and scrapes in the exterior. My guess would be about 20qt. It turns on and hums away just just fine. It cools but just wont cool the proper level. The compressor and everything hums along like it is all running fine. maybe it just needs some freon or something. I started to look into it but i am moving soon and just dont have the time or space to mess with it right now. Going to let it go for half what i paid for it. $75 FTF in Atlanta GA.
Edit on 4/7/18 Price drop to $50
BMQHKV0.jpg

Eq7Tk8V.jpg

FodCik3.jpg

Last edited:
I'll bite and I'm in Marietta for local pickup... How does is hook into power? And I know it may be subjectively, but how cold would you say it gets? Thinking of keeping things like lunch meat, couple of drinks, etc cool enough.

I'll bite and I'm in Marietta for local pickup... How does is hook into power? And I know it may be subjectively, but how cold would you say it gets? Thinking of keeping things like lunch meat, couple of drinks, etc cool enough.
It plugs right in to 12v lighter with a cord. Just like any of the fridges do. I think it cools down to about 50 or so. I dont know if i would trust it with lunch meat unless you got it to cool better. Just trying to be honest with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom