Old School Cruiser pictures from back in the day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First wheeling/camping trip with buddies back in the day, and was first of many stupid drunken late night wheeling endevours that I am not too proud of.:hillbilly: This is Jones Lake area. Look at all that massive flex! lol :hillbilly:
scan0010.jpg
scan0011.jpg
scan0012.jpg

Nice! I like seeing the before/after shots and definitely the old wheeling trip pics.
:beer:

yeah Martin, should put together an evolution of the truck, cause it's gone from stock, to 3in with 33s, to addaleafs and 35s, to spring over and 34s then to 36s, with a lot of minor changes in between.

Then to the first Wipsaw wheeling trip with the CC. Note I actually wheeled with rusty's previous owner Paul 3 or 4 years before I actually bought rusty. Note the mad flex again.:hillbilly: Then note Phil's pre-60 days 40. ;)
scan0013.jpg
scan0014.jpg
scan0015.jpg

First wheeling with the CC! Note 15 cruisers, one 60, one 70, and the rest 40 series. Even Gary rocking his old 42, norm before he became JDM norm, and Jeff with old 45. Poor Jeff, rocking the right hand drive before RHD was cool, Kudos to you buddy!:hillbilly:

I'm still running those same tires! :grinpimp:

Ok, I'll play...

These pics are from back in the day before 80s ruined the RMLCA. The last pic is taken at one of the Abbotsford air show events hosted by G.
RMLCA 1.jpg
RMLCA 4.jpg
RMLCA 3.jpg

And these are a few of my wheeling days prior to the creation of Agent Orange.
RMLCA 2.jpg
RMLCA 5.jpg
RMLCA 6.jpg

Just for Deny I managed to find some old shots. Shovelled some coal into my scanner, I'm amazed it works.

Probably from Deny's first CC run:

5663162049_ac81131639_z.jpg

5663744554_50e1de3011_z.jpg

look at that sweet 70!

5663732208_6abc580b88_z.jpg

Man they was clean once! :D

5663729424_be51b1e24f_z.jpg

5663166051_a25f78fc3f_z.jpg

More mad old skool flex :grinpimp:

5663730860_9afde2f899_z.jpg

This is pre 99 as my 70 has no lift yet:

5663164869_fe680aaab8_z.jpg

and 2004... the JDMs are comin'!
I see Stone's and GBs.. GB'd just gotten his Swampers so he'd already had it a little while... he's had that truck longer than I remembered. It was pretty damn shiny then :D
One other unknown 74 in the shot. No 81s yet, they would still have been too new to import.

5663783580_fdd1581e2a_z.jpg

:hillbilly:

5663220717_d96504ff87_z.jpg

Wicked.:hillbilly: yeah I have a bunch of photos from that 2004 CC photo op too. Yeah the start of the JDM craze eh, don't mind the 74's so much as they look pretty old school, although it took me a while to like the look of the 70 compared to the 40, but your truck definately made 70's look cool enough though Norm.;)

Thanks for the pics.

:cool::beer:

I know I have some photos tucked away somewhere.

This seems to be the advent of digital for me. Blue Man Group...Big Bar May Long Weekend. I believe 2004.

gb
Blue Man Group.jpg

and 2004... the JDMs are comin'! I see Stone's and GBs.. GB'd just gotten his Swampers so he'd already had it a little while... he's had that truck longer than I remembered. It was pretty damn shiny then :D

Wow, it was that long ago eh. The bars were done, but not done for the Big Bar May Long.

gb

I know I have some photos tucked away somewhere.

This seems to be the advent of digital for me. Blue Man Group...Big Bar May Long Weekend. I believe 2004.

gb

rocking the 33 coopers, nice

I gotta get my scanner going

How bout a few more pics.

My first ever wheeling trip with the club was Whipsaw. The pics Steve has/had posted on his company site were ones I gave him after the trip. It was in thanks for the invitation. It took me a while to join the club because I figured my 40 wasn't good enough to be in a club, I laugh at that now. The first pic is up Whipsaw I think my second time up there. Note the 60's outnumber the 40's. Can't remember if there were any other cruisers that trip, but don't think so :confused:.

Wheeled my 40 lots back then but not like Derek and Deny. Wasn't as hardcore :hillbilly:.

Sunrise after cruiser days. Think that trip had more drama then any of the other trips. Two 3B's died. Busted truck on V-rock. Both Gary's with mech troubles. Derek worked his ass off helping and only got to lock his hubs to drive up/down V rock. Much beer consumed. Tempers flared but it didn't go beyond words to fist fights. Quality stuff :hillbilly:.
creek.jpg
creek2.jpg
creek3.jpg

Yeah I remember all those runs, that Wipsaw trip was the only trip I've ever been on as a passenger.

I remember Gary's 60 on swampers, I think that is the only reason I got Dan's wagon, cause wagons are too mall otherwise.:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom