Old member, New Cruiser, New Beginnings. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hola!

My name is Zac Freer. I used to run with this club back in 2001-2004. If you were around back then, i went by the knickname "Boola" and a big blue '86 Fj-60. I had to leave the club when i enlisted in the US Navy.

Well Times have changed. I went off, saw some stuff, did some things in the name of Uncle Sam, and now im back and ready to saddle up again. Next week i will be taking possession of a 2011 FJC Trail Teams. I fly out to IL on wednesday to drive her back. I was fortunate enough to find a true TT that was dealer owned, less than 10K on the odometer, with a 6 speed. I cant wait.

Anyhow. It will be nice to maybe see some old faces, and meet some new friends. And since i know what you guys really care about, heres my new rig...

image_zps9atgeese.jpeg

image_zpsv8ludvqe.jpeg

image_zps15dr8ey0.jpeg

DUDE! Boola's back! It's good to hear from you. Congrats on your new ride and thank you for your service.

Check out what is hanging in my office at work right now. Margaret had it framed for me a couple of years ago.

Holy crap! Hahaha. Hey Jason! You know, id forgotten about that drawing. Im glad to see its still being enjoyed.

Cant wait to get back out in the dirt. Been too long. Meetings still at PAPPAS, second Thursday of the month?

Boola!

Welcome back home Boola!
Thanks for your service!
We all look forward to seeing you. The next regular meeting is November 12th at Pappa's BBQ.
7pm 2231 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75220
Happy Trails!
Nick

Hey Nick. Good to hear from you again. See you soon.

I don't have a pic but the one you did for me is hanging up at Baker Tire!
Welcome home!

Hahaha. Wow. You know i had forotten id done those. Im glad they have god home. Its good to be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom