Old Man Emu - do we have a preferred MUD vendor? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Possibly looking at an OME 2.5" suspension and wanted to know if anyone here recommends a good vendor for ordering....bonus points if there are any discounts to be had.

Also, do they normally ship this kind of kit on a decent sized pallet? Lots of heavy parts I assume...fairly new to the game here, so looking for recommendations.

We would love to help @ Cruiser Outfitters. We stock the full lineup of Old Man Emu suspension components for all Land Cruisers as well as the while you're in there parts such as additional hardware, fit kits, etc from companies such as Old Man Emu, Bilstein, Dobinson, Energy Suspension and many more. Our team would love to assist! Give us a call or email, 801-563-1277 info@cruiseroutfitters.com

We would love to help @ Cruiser Outfitters. We stock the full lineup of Old Man Emu suspension components for all Land Cruisers as well as the while you're in there parts such as additional hardware, fit kits, etc from companies such as Old Man Emu, Bilstein, Dobinson, Energy Suspension and many more. Our team would love to assist! Give us a call or email, 801-563-1277 info@cruiseroutfitters.com
THIS
Just call them give them your year and what you plan to do with with your 40 so they know what to build for you.
What tires are you running?
You going to wheel it?
You going to run a winch up front or a tire carrier out back?
They will build your front and rear to work with what you are going to do with your ride.

That is where we bought ours to help Miss Scarlets sagging springs. Perfect fit and install. Now she looks like she had a Brazilian butt lift!

Kurt said the magic word, “stock”. Most of the vendors just drop ship their OME parts. Want to do your lift next weekend? Call Cruiser Outfitters.
Agreed, when I lived in Utah it was even better. One time I decided I was going to install an OME lift on a 4th gen 4Runner, called up Kurt and got some advice on which springs to get and picked it up THAT day.

Kurt said the magic word, “stock”. Most of the vendors just drop ship their OME parts. Want to do your lift next weekend? Call Cruiser Outfitters.
That is exactly why I am calling them. Having worked in the aftermarket automotive parts industry a few years ago, you would be amazing how many vendors drop ship...at least within Mazda aftermarket parts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom