Wanted Oklahoma steering FJ4_ wheels and steering wheel parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for 1960s - 1972 steering wheels or parts, damaged will be ok if repairable. Looking for centerpieces and hardware also. As long a centerpieces are in one piece, condition is not an issue.

Last edited:
Looking for 1960s - 1972 steering wheels or parts, damaged will be ok if repairable.
I have the original early steering wheel (1970) that was removed to make way for the restored wheel that you did. The steering wheel is in pretty good shape, just has some chipped paint around the grip. I was thinking that I should just hang on to it for posterity, but too much clutter and too little space has me rethinking. Not even sure what to ask.

New Horn Button.JPEG

I have the original early steering wheel (1970) that was removed to make way for the restored wheel that you did. The steering wheel is in pretty good shape, just has some chipped paint around the grip. I was thinking that I should just hang on to it for posterity, but too much clutter and too little space has me rethinking. Not even sure what to ask.

View attachment 3201902
Text me tomorrow late afternoon 918-693-9208. I’m on hold right now to shop and weather, so no rush.
Thanks
Jimmy

I’m locked up now from working, my heater in the shop is down, I’m waiting on a friend to come fix it.
Do you know what color horn pad this one had? I have a few extras.

View attachment 3201902
Damn. A lot of nice looking resto work in this picture!

No rush at all. The snow barricaded me inside for three days too. Just curious!
I think my ringer isn’t working, try again when you can. I think I was in silent mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom