SOLD Oklahoma City - ARB Series II 60L/63Q Fridge Freezer NIB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there! I've got an ARB Series II 60L Fridge Freezer that is new in box. I only opened the top to take a quick snap of the inside. I bought the wrong size by mistake and was outside the return window. I didn't have a chance to test fit until it was too late.

PRICE: $900 OBO

Not suggesting to ship due to cost, so local pickup within the OKC metro area recommended.

ARB literature regarding the fridge:

Keeping your food fresh and your drinks cold no matter where you are, the Classic Series II range of fridge freezers includes an advanced electronic control system with a dimmable backlit touchpad for easy night time operation, as well as a 12V power input readout for simple voltage monitoring on the display.

Beneath the Classic Series II’s tough steel outer casing, a reversible basket with divider helps keep food and drinks stored neat and tidy, while a convenient drain plug allows for simple cleaning.

Not only enabling full control of fridge settings including temperature and battery protection, the wireless transmitter included with the Series II allows remote display and control through LINX and smart devices via the Fridge Connect app.

Side 2.jpg
Side.jpg
Top.jpg
side-1-jpg.2087291
Inside.jpg

Side 1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom