SOLD OKC - 2016 - Land Cruiser - CPO - 46k Miles, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
***SOLD*** locally in Oklahoma City, OK for $55k (For reference)

- I believe this to be a very fair price given what's available and comparable at the moment.

2016 Black with Terra
46,375k miles and is parked till sale.
Certified pre owned - 100k powertrain warranty.
Rear DVD
Full weathertech mats, including cargo area and sunshade.
New Tires @40k miles - 285/60R-18 YOKOHAMA GEOLANDAR A/T G015 SL
Just completed maintenance at 42K on 7/16/19
Oil change - oil filter and cabin air filter
Tire rotation
Power steering fluid exchange
AC evaporator service/clean/disinfect
Brake fluid exchange
Replaced oil in front, rear diff and transfer case
Replaced PCV valve

Only thing I have done aside from service is tint front windows with matching ceramic tint and swap tires as well as a front door lock actuator as the original was getting slow and sticky. All service done at Toyota or Lexus dealer.

The vehicle is in great condition as expected for the year. Purchased (I’m 2nd owner) from Carwin Toyota in Fargo, December 2017. The only cons are a few small/light brush scratches that are visible only in full sun/up close and possibly some “leather lumps” from kids car seat. Nothing severe in either case, just being as upfront as possible as I assume buyer won't be local. The interior is very clean as we never let the kids eat in the vehicle.

We have been fostering a 3, 4 & 6 year old and it turns out we will be adopting them in a month or so. We just got my wife a new LX570 so we don’t need two of the same car. Just purchased a Suburban to accommodate family trips.

Adding pics later, it's really dirty at the moment and is being stored in a parking garage until sale, I'll try to drive it home in the next few days to get some pics up.

You can contact me here or cell - 405-412-2647 (preferred)

IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_5087.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_6863.JPG

Last edited:
Yes it is. Just got back in town since posting it. going to take some more pictures today to post.

IMG_5909.JPG

IMG_3406.JPG

IMG_3585.JPG

IMG_3091.JPG

IMG_3665.JPG

Bump for new photos.

IMG_2524.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_3668.JPG

IMG_7943.JPG

IMG_8319.JPG

Love the terra