SOLD OKC 2001 LX470 Pristine with matte gray wrap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Gray
I bought this LX from my surgeon buddy a little over 2 years ago. The vehicle lived in Denton, TX for the first 18 years or so, always garage kept! It was driven by his wife and probably never saw gravel or dirt. I have a folder full of records from their ownership including routine oil changes, timing belt/water pump (98k miles 02/2008) done by Sewell Lexus in Dallas.

I purchased around 170k miles and have done:
12/2020 Full inspection from a local mechanic that for decades specialized in honda/acura/toyota/lexus
OEM master brake cylinder change due to small leak, rear brakes, fuel filter, cabin filter, valve cover gasket, induction cleaning
176k miles (9/2021) 2nd change of water pump/timing belt, new radiator with all new upper and lower hoses, heater T's etc
Kenwood with wireless apple CarPlay and backup camera using beat sonic kit, new speakers, sub/amp etc
Tint, weathertech floor mats
Professional matte gray wrap (original color is tan/champagne)
New 3rd brake light assembly
Brightest halogen bulbs I could find
Gamiviti roof rack
186k miles new Method Wheels and KO2s 285/70/17, so they have around 5k miles on them.
Just in the past few months, new Delta front and rear bumper with Baja Designs squadron pros in the front and S2 sport installed in the rear bumper as well as 1 swing arm (you can add another). I love this bumper, so clean with super easy access!
Everything works perfectly (sunroof, AHC, etc).
NO RUST! Every time I have service done or a mod, they always talk how pristine the vehicle is!
Manual, all service records, 2 key fobs, 1 valet key. Everything!

I also have all factory pieces removed:
Wheels (powder coated black) with Michelin Defender LTX M/S 275/70/16 tires with probably 30-40% thread left
Roof rack and rails
Running boards
Front/rear bumpers

I have spent over 25k in just over 2 years doing my few modifications and necessary maintenance so now the vehicle is ready for its next 100k miles to enjoy! I bought my wife the new LX600 last year and I need a truck. I love this thing! I would trust it for a cross country trip with zero reservation. The only part that looks like it even has over 100k miles is the drivers seat and maybe some of the carpet. Probably 160/190k miles have been with only 1 person. The 2nd/3rd row seats are super pristine. Oklahoma/Texas truck with zero rust & impeccable service records. Super hard to find! This vehicle has never been taken off-road. It has seen the snow a couple times in my ownership (Oklahoma snow).

Call or text if you have any questions: 918-457-8601 I'm asking 28,500. New asking price: 20K OBO. This is less than what I have spent on the new mods and necessary maintenance the past 2 years.

Brandon

IMG_1353 Small.jpeg

Last edited:
New Price. 20k OBO. Comes with all of the take off items (factory wheels, bumpers, roof rack, etc). This is 5k less than what I have invested in my add-ons/maintenance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom