Ok spend my money! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered an iron man front bumper with winch!

I want a new suspension, Rear bumper, sliders( must have big surface to step on)
Roof rack, snorkel

so spend my money! Cost isn’t an issue really!

now is the time doing a total build it awesome one and done!

so what parts would you go with links appreciated.

and all maintenance is done so no maintenance answers!!!!

so spend my money !!!!!

Tons of threads on each of those items if you'll spend some time searching - big front bumper thread, same for sliders and roof racks. Beyond that, intended use is the next big factor - just doing it all for appearances or actually using the truck off-road and how.

Tons of threads on each of those items if you'll spend some time searching - big front bumper thread, same for sliders and roof racks. Beyond that, intended use is the next big factor - just doing it all for appearances or actually using the truck off-road and how.
I know there are tons of threads I can google but the question is what would people do if they were going to do it!! It is an opinion question lol

Get on the list for trail tailor rock sliders asap.

send it to my bank account. I'll spend it for you.

I will play! If I was building my white 100 (currently stockish) and price was not a big issue, I would go with a Dissent rear bumper (first option) or a Delta rear bumper (second option), I would get Slee sliders (first option) or White Knuckle sliders (second option). For a roof rack, I would get a Prinsu Design (first option) or a Dissent offroad (second option), and for the snorkel I'd get the bigger volume Safari Snorkel and then upgrade the intake to a Snorkel Upgrade pre-cleaner. No rhyme or reason to this, just my personal preference. On my built 100, I have a 4x4labs rear bumper, White Knuckle sliders, a Prinsu rack and the early (smaller volume) Safari Snorkel with the factory Toyota cyclonic intake (see picture):

Melon recreation.jpg

I will play! If I was building my white 100 (currently stockish) and price was not a big issue, I would go with a Dissent rear bumper (first option) or a Delta rear bumper (second option), I would get Slee sliders (first option) or White Knuckle sliders (second option). For a roof rack, I would get a Prinsu Design (first option) or a Dissent offroad (second option), and for the snorkel I'd get the bigger volume Safari Snorkel and then upgrade the intake to a Snorkel Upgrade pre-cleaner. No rhyme or reason to this, just my personal preference. On my built 100, I have a 4x4labs rear bumper, White Knuckle sliders, a Prinsu rack and the early (smaller volume) Safari Snorkel with the factory Toyota cyclonic intake (see picture):

View attachment 2786851
Yeah I’m thinking similar things and going white from silver

Thank you for your time

Yeah I’m thinking similar things and going white from silver

Thank you for your time
Also I’m having a heck of a time finding the rear bumper with hitch that’s not just for show and still useable for towing a small trailer, and all the options like a ladder. It’s a struggle.

Bior rear bumpers - integrated hitche availablbe

Also I’m having a heck of a time finding the rear bumper with hitch that’s not just for show and still useable for towing a small trailer, and all the options like a ladder. It’s a struggle.
Dissent, BIO, 4x4 Labs, Slee, etc. are towed with by lots of people around here. The companies don't rate them as the testing/hoops to jump through/etc. isn't reasonable or economical to do so at the volumes they sell, and they don't say they are for towing as legally they shouldn't. They are installing the bumpers, they don't know how people will rig things and what they will tow, and it doesn't make sense for them to rep/warrant that its for towing if they don't need to.

Just for reference, my stock hitch had 4 bolts holding it to the frame. My 4x4Labs uses 6 on the main assembly and another 4 on the crossmember. The 4x4labs has you cut out the gauged/stamped steel cross member and replace it with 1/8" thick 2" box, it is far stronger and more substantial, and spreads the load over the frame way better.

@J1000 towed a car hauler and an 80 series up and down 70 a few weeks ago, and tows with his 100 pretty often I think? I'm not sure the total weight on that setup, but its definitely not a light setup. I tow my ski boat on a steel tandem axle and towed my neighbors dump trailer (loads 4-6k lbs total weight). I have good trailer brakes and have had no issues.

Dissent, BIO, 4x4 Labs, Slee, etc. are towed with by lots of people around here. The companies don't rate them as the testing/hoops to jump through/etc. isn't reasonable or economical to do so at the volumes they sell, and they don't say they are for towing as legally they shouldn't. They are installing the bumpers, they don't know how people will rig things and what they will tow, and it doesn't make sense for them to rep/warrant that its for towing if they don't need to.

Just for reference, my stock hitch had 4 bolts holding it to the frame. My 4x4Labs uses 6 on the main assembly and another 4 on the crossmember. The 4x4labs has you cut out the gauged/stamped steel cross member and replace it with 1/8" thick 2" box, it is far stronger and more substantial, and spreads the load over the frame way better.

@J1000 towed a car hauler and an 80 series up and down 70 a few weeks ago, and tows with his 100 pretty often I think? I'm not sure the total weight on that setup, but its definitely not a light setup. I tow my ski boat on a steel tandem axle and towed my neighbors dump trailer (loads 4-6k lbs total weight). I have good trailer brakes and have had no issues.
Ok thank you good to know! Great info!

BEV conversion.

Become the YouTube star you were always destined to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom