OK Kowpoke................. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Digging the way forward controls and the 70's king/queen seat. That's begging for a 4ft tall wrought iron sissy bar.
Now let's see you on it with a metal flake open face helmet and some mirrored sunglasses.
:grinpimp:

How'd you like the class? I saw a class going on here in McKinney last weekend. Last time I took it was around '93. Been thinking about taking it again for giggles.

Gotta put a windshield on 'er and get some new saddlebags ... reckon that'll be 'bout it. :cool:

Got me a chrome crash helmet! :grinpimp:

Class was priceless for me since I ain't never even ridden a moped. That same link you gave me also has other advanced classes ... mite wanna look into them. Believe ya get to ride your own scooter too. :clap:

:flamingo:

Any of the locals notice it was an absolutely friggin' gorgeous day today? :clap:

I sure as hell did ... woke up and hit the road By Gawd!! :steer:

Took the scooter to 'er first bar ... lil' s***hole biker bar outside of Broken Bow, OK called Steel's Tavern. :beer:

Had a coupla barley pops and eased on back to the 3X's. Racked up a most excellent 225 miles of peaceful, curvy backroads. :cheers:

Shoulda bought me one of these damn thangs 20 years ago! :grinpimp:

Springer front end! Cool! Now bring on the crazy pics from the Biker ralleys!

Too damn windy to ride down here!

And 3 years later ...

I'd hate to even think how many miles are on this damned trailer. :steer:

Put 'er in the shop few days ago in Florida before I pulled out. First time she's been serviced. New set of tires, coupla new bearin's, new 12-volt bat'ry for the break-away bull****, and coupla new lights. Figure she's good as new for 'nother 3 years or so. :cool:

She's been parked in some pretty questionable locations thru the years. The boot I got for the wheel has always kept 'er in one spot tho. Surprised she wasn't ever coated with graffiti more than a time or two. :clap:

This pic snapped in the hotel parkin' lot today in South Carolina. Blocked and locked. My portable garage that I ride the bike in and out of pretty as ya please. :D

And Ol' Lightnin's got 64k miles and still goin' strong as well. :beer:

Charleston_20130502.jpg

....look at you sir!

it's been a while since you had said anything about lightning!:clap:

I thought you said you were going to keep 'er after they would retired from work duties...

and as usual you went and got a Ford Stupid Duty:hillbilly:

Truck I was gonna keep was The Trusty Ol' Comp'ny Truck ... which was the SuperDuty that I had right before Lightnin'. Comp'ny done welched on that deal. :rolleyes:

It was a good truck but had the pitiful lil' 5.4L engine. It did however, inspire me to buy the SuperDuty I got now. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom