OK Kowpoke................. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who/what is San Jacinto?:confused:

kowboys new bike...you had to know there was a reason he had to have a trailer :flipoff2:
springer.jpg

Damn busy today ... no pics. :meh:

Sure is a purdy bike tho. Josh agreed when he seen 'er last night in my shop. :grinpimp:

Had both the scooters fired up and was shakin the roof. :eek:

Here's the plan JP ...

Scooter School is Saturday and Sunday.

Take the written scooter license test at the DMV Monday.

Inspection and tag Tuesday.

... and then ride off into the sunset. :clap:

:flamingo:

glad to hear from you again sir! :bounce: :bounce2:

I hope you past that test! :steer:

...and thanks for the report!:beer:

...looking forward to see the pix.

I hope the sumbitch has a side car! That would be cool as hell. You could fill that side car up with beer!!

Don't forget yer helmet...

2006_08_sports_beer_football_helmet.jpg

Good idea but with a serious capacity problem. He couldn't
even get past the old Elwood General Store before he'd be
suckin' air!

suckin' air!

No problem, the Rebel Survival Belt (or two) has you covered...

DS0838.jpg

Kowpoke on a scooter, that doesn't seem right. Kowboy, be sure and have a will. Remember, I'm the only Jeep fellow around here so I would take the Brute to make sure none these Ty-ota fellows hurt it.

suckin' air!

No problem, the Rebel Survival Belt (or two) has you covered...

Reckon it's gonna be awhile for I mix a beer or two with scooter ridin'. :eek:

Remember, I'm the only Jeep fellow around here so I would take the Brute to make sure none these Ty-ota fellows hurt it.

Agreed ... :cool:

Meanwhile ...

Done spent my weekend down in Carrollton in Scooter School. :clap:

AND I GRADUATED!! :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

Aced the written test and manged to pass the skills test. The "figure-8" kicked my ass! My knees were all tangled up with the handlebars on them lil' Kawasaki 125's. :grinpimp:

But aced the rest of the skills tests so still had me enuff points to pass. :beer:

Fixin' to ease on into town and take the written test at the DPS so I can get me a license. :D

You white folks make a big deal about it!

Down in Mexico, basically you just identify yourself and you get a driving license, mostly for identification purposes in case you die in car accident. I know that sucks!

...and before you go rambling on me and my wife, we both have a Texas' license and complied w/ the rules and regs in Texas.:bounce::bounce2:

... and yes, that one mexican license applies for everythang! Cars, motorcycles,... wait! not for semi trucks.
...for those type of trucks you really need a license. You prolly need to take a test and the cost is way more then the regular license. You might ask why? well keep in mind, this is mexico and you have to pay/brave the trooper for his time for putting up w/ those idiots that don't know how to drive.

I perceive that our President was not gifted w/ many talents when it comes to wrenching or driving! :confused:

I am sure he has some other talents! Which is good, he gets paid very well for those talents.:clap:

carry on sir!:beer:

...and good luck on the test!:clap:

... Down in Mexico, basically you just identify yourself and you get a driving license ...

Do all the Mes'kins just use one driver's license like they all use the same social security number? :flipoff2:

Dude! You didn't event call!

Strictly a bid'ness trip sir ... I was on a mission from Gawd! :cool:

Meanwhile ...

Scored me a 95 on my written scooter test so done got me a scooter endorsement. :cheers:

Drove back to The 3x's and fetched the scooter. Rode it 'round lil' bit and quickly figured out it's a helluva lot easier to ride than them damn lil' clown bikes in scooter school ... so I headed out back to Bonham. Got me an inspection sticker at Baker Tire and then went to the DMV to transfer the title and get the license plate. Busy day but both me and the scooter are both a hun'erd percent legal!! :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

Really was a nice, enjoyable ride despite the strong winds. I'm really lookin' forward to puttin' the miles on this lil' baby. :cool:

... and here's some pics ... she's a real purdy bike. :grinpimp:

20100426_1.jpg
20100426_2.jpg
20100426_3.jpg

Do all the Mes'kins just use one driver's license like they all use the same social security number? :lol:

congrats on the test! :clap:

bike is nice!

isn't the bike a lil' small for you sir!:hmm: :eek:

Hell, I thought he bought a bike, then he posts pics of his moped. Where's the real pics? HEHEHE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom