OK Kowpoke................. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The rest of the soft top.

WTF w/ the rest of the top?:hmm:

were you selling this thing in pieces? :rolleyes:

or you're giving pieces as the cheap ass fireman pays you for it? :hillbilly:

He aint going to used it anyways!

prolly he'll turn around and sell it.:flipoff2:

Cool!! I'll even give you some $$$$. Don't tell Domek that you sold it to me for $75!!!!

What is it w/ this damn top that can make it to the final destination?

Pay up David, even if it's the $75.00

I could have paid Mike in full the first time I offer to buy the darn thing! :flipoff2:

prolly he'll turn around and sell it.:flipoff2:

You looking for one?

Pay up David, even if it's the $75.00

Hell Domek, I just gave him $75 for it in the first place.

I could have paid Mike in full the first time I offer to buy the darn thing! :flipoff2:

usted tonto loco

usted habar pene en capo!!

Or is it:

Usted tiene un pene en su campana

or:

Yo tengo un lápiz, el lápiz es de color amarillo!

you're funny my friend!

I"ll give the 75.00 tho'

"Usted tiene un pene en su campana" ...what do you mean by you have a penis on a bell?

"Yo tengo un lápiz, el lápiz es de color amarillo!"

I have a pencil, the Pencil is yellow!

great sentence there sir

The problem has not been the buyer but the dumbazz seller who suffers from CRS :bang:

JP, I'm selling a real nice PRP rear seat for a 40..... course I don't where you'll but your battery. I'll let you have first crack it sir, special price $325 :flipoff2:

I found my family cage bikini top and I think I needs a new home too....

David, for another $50 I'll tell him I gave it too ya.......

Last edited:
I was giving Kowboy hell for buying a Hog with no cycle experience......he came back with the fact he bought a Pete and could not drive it either.....I told him he could still call Ige for help....since she owns one also

lol...but pretty sure my junk won't be near as fancy as kowboys. ;) best advice i could give him would be to strip off everything not needed and get rid of all the chrome :)

I'll give you $45!

The problem has not been the buyer but the dumbazz seller who suffers from CRS :bang:

JP, I'm selling a real nice PRP rear seat for a 40..... course I don't where you'll but your battery. I'll let you have first crack it sir, special price $325 :flipoff2:

I found my family cage bikini top and I think I needs a new home too....

David, for another $50 I'll tell him I gave it too ya.......

sir I want the top, negative on the seat.

I'll give you $45!

you can shove your $45.00 sir! :flipoff2:

Like our government I made a backroom-deal with JP for the bikini top....... it's now sold. For some reason he thinks a Jeep seat for the back of his 40 good enough for the young'ns.... so the PRP suspension seat is staill available.

Mr. President

Can I borrow that trailer for the month of July? Wait, first a question? What's the load capacity?

I'm planning a wild-azz roadtrip thru Elwood on the way to PA, and I'll be coming back with about 2 dozzen axles and 8 engines [and some small stuff too:grinpimp:]

I already got a hitch and a wiring harness.:D

Sorry Mark ... trailer's gonna have the scooter in it and be wherever the Comp'ny Truck is. :cool:

And ...

Mike ... have you sold enough stuff yet to pay for the hitch of mine that you got?? :rolleyes:

:flamingo:

Better lock that thing up in N.O. with some of those "no cut locks". They will steal the s*** out that trailer!

Ended up usin' this here linky afterall Jason. :clap:

... Paris Harley shop was booked for the weekend I need. :meh:

Gotta start studyin' up for the written test now. :hmm:

the classes are nice because you usually get a healthy discount on your insurance (i got over $400/yr off when i took my class...course, i was 19 yrs old with a ninja predecessor, so my insurance was outrageous anyways) and i've heard that most of the newer classes will actually do your written portion now.

Mike ... have you sold enough stuff yet to pay for the hitch of mine that you got?? :rolleyes:

Sold enough.... just ain't seen the money yet :grinpimp:

Actally I forgot all about it..... again. It'll go out in the morning mail.

Sir, may I point out that there is an unfulfilled request for pics....

Those of us who have stayed on track through this thread will greatly appreciate them.

Phil

Got back home late last night ... will try to get some up today. :grinpimp:

What you mean by will try?

your sorry ass is getting old!

I know for a fact that you really don't do any work!

I've seen those so call "safety inspectors" like yourself :rolleyes: when we have a crew working on the Bridge structure or the rail tracks!

Those Fockers don't do :censor:!

...and No, I am not mad, I just can't get one of those hi paying Jobs! damn it!:grinpimp:

I inquired a while back for 'em pix' ures.

... and as lost as I am, you said that the bike was in N.O. and that you would post some Pix's once your sorry ass would be there. Also no report on hauling the trailer to New O. WTF?

...Too busy drinking w/ your new biker friends. :flipoff2:

Real purdy bike. :grinpimp:

I am saying BUll SH!t! you got nothing!

...and as reference, leaning on somebody's scooter dont' count!

...and the million dollar question, did you learn to drive/ride the bike yet?:steer:

how about that license?:hillbilly:

where are we on that?:hmm:

Carry on Sir! :beer: ... glad to hear you're a live and safe at home!

Kowboy.......ya gonna have to go San Jacinto on his ass...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom