OK Kowpoke................. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
http://media.***ung.net/images/14127/8161e9f148314631f98351a613b6e589.jpg

All these guys want to know about thew new toy.........

'98 Springer ... real purdy bike. :cool:

Ain't gonna have no pix till I take delivery next week when I return to The Big Easy. :meh:

:flamingo:

Ya gonna need me to adapt some of Lily's training wheels on it?

Next a tattoo and you'll have to change your color to black. One positive: I have been to some wild and crazy biker ralleys. They would be right up your alley! Lot's of neckedness!

Trailer? All you need is a plane ticket, a helmet and a credit card. :D

Trailer? All you need is a plane ticket, a helmet and a credit card. :D

Plane ticket would be free ... reckon can pick-up a helmet pretty quick ... and credit card ain't no problem ...

'Cept I ain't got no license ... or any idea how to ride the damn thang! :grinpimp:

Here's the scoop ...

I spend two outta ev'ry three weeks at work and ain't got no toys to occupy my free time. So I bought a scooter. Need the trailer to drag the thang 'round behind The Trusty Ol' Comp'ny Truck from job to job and as a portable garage for it once at the jobsite. :cool:

On my way back from The Big Easy on Easter Sunday I passed by Performance Trailers on the south side of Mt. Pleasant and seen this scooter trailer sittin' on their lot. Fits my needs right nice.

Had to borrow the Old Man's truck to go fetch it though. Josh's truck was in Baker Tire gettin' some maintenance done and The Trusty Ol' Comp'ny Truck is in a Ford dealer in New Orleans. A month of drivin' in the swamp in 4wd ev'ry day for 6 to 8 hours grenaded the front axle. She's gettin' inners, outers, u-joints, hubs, and bearin's on both sides and the swamp water drained outta the pumkins ... for $4 grand of comp'ny money. Hehehe. :cheers:

trailer.jpg

Plane ticket would be free ... reckon can pick-up a helmet pretty quick ... and credit card ain't no problem ...

'Cept I ain't got no license ... or any idea how to ride the damn thang! :grinpimp:

The Trusty Ol' Comp'ny Truck is in a Ford dealer in New Orleans. A month of drivin' in the swamp in 4wd ev'ry day for 6 to 8 hours grenaded the front axle. She's gettin' inners, outers, u-joints, hubs, and bearin's on both sides and the swamp water drained outta the pumkins ... for $4 grand of comp'ny money. Hehehe. :cheers:

You really are something!:hmm:

Don't know how to ride a bike!:bang:

No tolerance for pain!:crybaby:

and last but not least, fauck up the company truck!:doh:

by any chance, did you also manage to get the spring out place on that ford like the you did on the old Cruiser:flipoff2:

SO where's the darn scooter sir?

Pix please!

SO where's the darn scooter sir?

Done said was in New Orleans. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link Jason. :cool:

The Harley shop in Paris runs one ev'ry weekend. Plannin' on makin' that one in a week or so. :clap:

Sir Try Barnes & Nobel or even Amazon for a common sense book, I hear is their best seller!:flipoff2:

Mite be a good idea JP ... Grandma Baker done said I got more money than sense. :grinpimp:

So .......

My scooter and Comp'ny Truck are in New Orleans. :cool:

My fancy, new scooter trailer's here in Elwood ... and all I got here's a lil' rental truck. :frown:

But just couldn't help but notice that the ass-end of the rental truck looked just like Debbie's ass-end ... Debbie's truck's ass-end that is. :grinpimp:

Been aimin' to put a hitch on Debbie's truck since we bought it but never got 'round to it. So why not buy a hitch and the electrical connections ... bolt 'em on the rental truck ... tow the trailer to New Orleans ... remove the stuff in the hotel parkin' lot ... turn in the rental truck ... and bring the stuff back for Debbie's truck next time I drive home??

Brilliant ... simply BRILLIANT!!! :cheers:

Better check with The Wise One first though. :grinpimp:

And By Gawd ... he confirmed the parts are interchangeable 'tween the two trucks and ordered up what we needed. :clap:

He was also kind enuff to let me borrow the lift in his shop and an impact wrench today. Made damn quick work of the install. Butch fixed up my wirin' cord where Josh let it rub on the pavement and replaced all the nasty, cracked valve stems on the 4 wheels. Always 'preciate the help Old Man. :beer:

So here she sits ... ready to roll to The Big Easy come Sunday. :steer:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

What you bringing to Falls town?

Ya gonna need me to adapt some of Lily's training wheels on it?

boggers? or just a radial swamper? don't do iroks....they're great on heavier rigs, but on the lighter stuff they just don't seem to work. bfgs suck almost as bad as helmet laws, and mtrs, well, over-rated.

btw kowboy, you realize your bike will have a nicer trailer than the spot my hardley has in the garage...that sucks :flipoff2:

boggers? or just a radial swamper? don't do iroks....they're great on heavier rigs, but on the lighter stuff they just don't seem to work. bfgs suck almost as bad as helmet laws, and mtrs, well, over-rated.

btw kowboy, you realize your bike will have a nicer trailer than the spot my hardley has in the garage...that sucks :flipoff2:

I was giving Kowboy hell for buying a Hog with no cycle experience......he came back with the fact he bought a Pete and could not drive it either.....I told him he could still call Ige for help....since she owns one also

Cool!! I'll even give you some $$$$. Don't tell Domek that you sold it to me for $75!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom