OK---i got the 80!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know i know this thread is useless without pics but i am picking up today and will hopefully post pics tomorrow. Its raining here in dallas so i need to wait so i can clean her up.

Thanks guys for all the advice and convincing. I can't wait to give her a complete full tune-up and a lift.

Jason

Cool .. you gonna sleep the nite in it ? :D

TY

I think you made the right choice.

One thing i didn't pay attention to was the ARB front bumper....its actually the ARB winch bumber...which is even cooler....atleast for me it is. The only flaw are the Konig NRN rims.

well you know if you decide to get a winch, you already have the bumper needed for one ! congrats on your purchase

Um, I guess you didn't realize we were just kidding when we told you to get the 80 instead of the 62.

Psych. Congrats. Now post some dang pics.

Congrats,
Sean

CSA said:
Um, I guess you didn't realize we were just kidding when we told you to get the 80 instead of the 62.

Did you guys see BigSur's parallel thread in the 60's section? Even they were admitting the 80 was a better deal.

Curtis

I posted both places cause i wanted to get feedback from both ends...i didn't expect the 60 guys to be so convinced on the 80.

I'm confused. Your first post says the 80 you were considering was a 1993, but it sounds from most of your other posts as if it's a 1991. WTF?

Either way, congrats and welcome to the club.

I clarified that in the other post...i mis-understood the guy at the beginning....you know, one of those brain farts. Its been a 91 this whole time.

Congrats. Enjoy the purchase.

:cheers:

congrates & enjoy

ohhhh nooooo....you should've gotten the 62. :frown:

okay...I was only kidding...
Congrats. I think you'll be very pleased.
:cheers:

BigSur said:
One thing i didn't pay attention to was the ARB front bumper....its actually the ARB winch bumber...which is even cooler....atleast for me it is. The only flaw are the Konig NRN rims.

I dunno man...those rims look okay to me.

What's the condition? Do they look nice? If so, do you wanna trade for some cosmetically thrashed OEM FZJ rims? :D

Good choice-Now start saving for that Fj62!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom