OK..... Here's the Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Nymbert!
Looks GREAT!

what springs did you go with? (I forget) and more importantly, are you happy with the ride now that you've been living with them for a bit?

Mom's decided to keep the 84 (Blue, you remember the tan one?) and is considering a 5 sp + replacing the *riding on tha bumpstops* original springs :D

I figure a 2" would do the trick :D but as we discussed........ NO Pinnacle sucks big wads....

Blue77FJ40 said:
Nuthin to get uptight about, Hildy, I was teasing Jeff about a mutual friend, Burl out of Winchester, VA. Burl's 62 is locked, lifted, slidered, geared, and bodacious. If you go to CMCC, you will probably run into him.

Yes, I bypassed some of the muddier spots where I could, and was mostly put off by my springs creaking. It really bugged me. I now have longer shackles that should hopefully take care of that problem.

DOH:eek: Thought maybe I mumbled my name to you at rausch creek haha. Anyways, the first half of my post was a joke. Glad to hear we won't be hearing any more creeking. :cheers:

Hildy said:
DOH:eek: Thought maybe I mumbled my name to you at rausch creek haha. Anyways, the first half of my post was a joke. Glad to hear we won't be hearing any more creeking. :cheers:

I know that - :grinpimp:.

Besides, if you did tell me your name, with my memory, I'd soon forget it. :rolleyes:

Hate the creaking. :D

Blue77FJ40 said:
I know that - :grinpimp:.

Besides, if you did tell me your name, with my memory, I'd soon forget it. :rolleyes:

Hate the creaking. :D

my springs creak as well... but merely because I have driven the bushing into oblivion and can't seem to fnd the motivation to replace them:doh:

maybe after I finish the rear end:grinpimp:

Jeff, you don't know from creaking. Ya gotta listen to the vid Joel/Riad made. Even Joel was makin' fun a me. :rolleyes:

Chris
Went with the OME Dakar Medium Duty. What a sweet ride over the stock 20 yr old springs.
It does sit a little higher in the back than the front so it looks like I will add some longer shackles to even out the ride.
No regrets though!

Dan, like you said :flipoff2: the 62 has more than impressed me everytime I wheel it :grinpimp: now I just gotta learn to drive it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom