Wanted OK FJ 60 or 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is what I am specifically after:

- rust free
- within 500 miles of Tulsa, Oklahoma

That is about it. Everything else is not really a worry. I just want something that is free of all body rust- no bubbling or other. I don't want to have to fix that, and would prefer to find something I can just jump into and daily drive as-is, and not have to worry about.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

RJ

Last edited:
Price range varies depending on the vehicle. I'm around $10k for something that is rust free and could be daily driven, up to and including a cross country road trip.

I have a FJ62 I'm getting ready to list that is in beautiful shape. It has 164k on the vehicle. The engine was replaced recently with a 71k mile engine. Since I had the engine out I cleaned and service the trans and front steering knuckles. This thing is in perfect shape, zero rust, 99% original and with brand new BF Goodrich AT tires. I'm slightly beyond 500 miles in fort Collins Colorado and am asking $21,500 for the vehicle. It's a bit beyond what your looking to spend but it is a near flawless truck. Let me know if your interested and i'll send you more pics.
DSC_0239.jpg

Im in Fayetteville, AR. 152k on the odometer, currently my DD. No rust, anytime I have seen a paint bubble I sanded it down to bare metal and hit it with Rust Reformer. Asking $11,000.

Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60- Low Miles OBO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom