SOLD OK: 2003 100 series. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bripars40

SILVER Star
Threads
Working to part out the remaining items from my silver 2003 100 Series. Remaining parts list below with shipping extra:

-Brake booster
-Driver door
-Both drive and passenger rear door
-Hood (small dent at the front)
-Rear axle
-Sunroof
-Roof rack
-Dash
-Transmission crossmember
-Rear driveshaft
-Rear 3rd row windows
-3rd row window motors
-Rear AC system
-Front radiator support
-150,000 mile engine, trans, transfer case with ecu and key.

Last edited:
How good of shape is your transmission crossmember? Any rust? Mine is about rusted out and needing replacement... Lemme know if this is still available and how much to ship to Rockwall, TX - 75087. Thanks.

How good of shape is your transmission crossmember? Any rust? Mine is about rusted out and needing replacement... Lemme know if this is still available and how much to ship to Rockwall, TX - 75087. Thanks.
No rust that I’m aware of. Shoot me a pm with your address and I’ll look up shipping rates.

Working to part out the remaining items from my silver 2003 100 Series. Remaining parts list below with shipping extra:

-Brake booster
-Driver door
-Both drive and passenger rear door
-Hood (small dent at the front)
-Rear axle
-Sunroof
-Roof rack
-Dash
-Transmission crossmember
-Rear driveshaft
-Rear 3rd row windows
-3rd row window motors
-Rear AC system
-Front radiator support
-150,000 mile engine, trans, transfer case with ecu and key.
Checking to see if you have the rubber boot and plastic clips for the wire loom at the rear upper tailgate? Also, looking for the rubber door stops on the rear upper tailgate and rubber cushions on the sides?

Passenger side mirror?

Any chance you have the rear qtr panel moulding pieces? I need both sides and just seeing this post for the first time. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom