SOLD Slow part out: OK: (2) 98 and (1) 99 100 Series...I have too many. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bripars40

SILVER Star
Threads
**Edit 4/25/2021 Thanks for the support guys! I’ve finished this chapter and have handed off the 100 series vehicles to a local guy who will eventually start parting them out. For now, I’m going to focus on my family and hang up the parting out hobby for a while.

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
Interested in Gear Shift surround trim if the Interior is gray and it is in Good shape and Un wooded.

What kind of condition is the hood, grill, lights and front trim pieces?

hood, grill lights and front bumper/trims are in great shape. I’ve shipped those parts in the past and had some issues with larger items so I’m a little hesitant to ship something that big and fragile again.

Interested in Gear Shift surround trim if the Interior is gray and it is in Good shape and Un wooded.

Sorry the interior is tan.

hood, grill lights and front bumper/trims are in great shape. I’ve shipped those parts in the past and had some issues with larger items so I’m a little hesitant to ship something that big and fragile again.

Sorry the interior is tan.

Understood. Any plans to drive out to AZ for the winter!

I'm interested in both the:

Driver side doors, both
Fuel filler,
Rear-most side-body trim for driver side (from rear fender to below taillight),
Driver Side rear-view mirror
Front Bumper Impact bar and foam
Are you interested in cutting a patch panel from the rear quarter? It'd be most of it from just below the rear window, down.

I have a commercial address with a loading dock in 27607.

I understand you'd rather not ship large items, but it's worth asking!

Thanks

Understood. Any plans to drive out to AZ for the winter!

Haha not this winter but my wife and I talked about going to New Mexico in the spring?
I'm interested in both the:

Driver side doors, both
Fuel filler,
Rear-most side-body trim for driver side (from rear fender to below taillight),
Driver Side rear-view mirror
Front Bumper Impact bar and foam
Are you interested in cutting a patch panel from the rear quarter? It'd be most of it from just below the rear window, down.

I have a commercial address with a loading dock in 27607.

I understand you'd rather not ship large items, but it's worth asking!

Thanks
I honesty think you’d be money ahead finding one on the east coast. If you haven’t found something in a month let’s talk. I’ve just had difficult times safely shipping body panels across the country.

I honesty think you’d be money ahead finding one on the east coast. If you haven’t found something in a month let’s talk. I’ve just had difficult times safely shipping body panels across the country.

Good copy. Thanks.

Do you have?
frame weight-damper?
Front center cup holder in good shape?

I’ll double check for the frame weight. I do have the front cup holder but someone just asked for the folding lid. Are those two parts separate from one another?

I’ll double check for the frame weight. I do have the front cup holder but someone just asked for the folding lid. Are those two parts separate from one another?
I think its separate but I need cup holder and the folding lid to. If he passes let me know. Still interested in weight.

Hi - i am looking for climate control 3 knob with rear fan button - not the rear heat Hi/lo - thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom