SOLD Slow part out: OK: (2) 98 and (1) 99 100 Series...I have too many. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bump.
Also, interested in leather cover for the gear shifter. Are either of these items available?
Hey, sorry for the delayed response. I do not have the rear bumper bar deflector or the leather cover for the gear shifter.

Yes, $30 shipped.
Would you sell front passenger side roof rack footer as well?

B03D15EE-8DAB-41AE-B7C0-C3C36AA3D212.jpeg

The cap fell off of mine :frown:

(I really would just love to buy the cap if you’d sell it separate)

Would you sell front passenger side roof rack footer as well?

View attachment 2584560
The cap fell off of mine :frown:

(I really would just love to buy the cap if you’d sell it separate)

Sorry I would prefer to keep the roof rack as an entire unit.

Can you please send me pictures of the seats? I'm also looking for the antenna and rear view mirror

I can take a few pictures in a day or two. It’s buried in snow at the moment.

Price for the entire factory roof rack setup? Does the same one for a 1998 LC fit a 1998 LX470??

$225 shipped. Yes, it will work on an LX. FYI. The paint on the crossbars is peeling on this one.

Did you get a new 100 series to part out yet? If so do you have a rear upper hatch and metal intact behind the rear wheels (behind the bumper cover)? I’m in Tulsa for the week. Thanks!

Did you get a new 100 series to part out yet? If so do you have a rear upper hatch and metal intact behind the rear wheels (behind the bumper cover)? I’m in Tulsa for the week. Thanks!

I did and have quietly been parting it out. Haha I am much slower at pulling parts in the winter.

Unfortunately, the upper hatch and wheel wells are rusted out on the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom