SOLD Slow part out: OK: (2) 98 and (1) 99 100 Series...I have too many. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the cat good? How many miles?

Thanks
Ian

Hi, I'm currently hanging out with @Mauser and we are trying to work on my 100 series.

Do you have the DS spindle/knuckle assembly and hub (with all 11 bolts in decent shape and in place)?

If so, I'd like them please. Shipping to 87111.

Hi, I'm currently hanging out with @Mauser and we are trying to work on my 100 series.

Do you have the DS spindle/knuckle assembly and hub (with all 11 bolts in decent shape and in place)?

If so, I'd like them please. Shipping to 87111.
Pm Sent

I'm interested in the factory crossbars. It might be best to get an inside measurement of the for/aft bars, inside edge to inside edge. I'll measure mine to verify.

I'm interested in the factory crossbars. It might be best to get an inside measurement of the for/aft bars, inside edge to inside edge. I'll measure mine to verify.

sure thing! It may be Monday before I can do that.

Hi, I am looking for the drivers side doors driver side fender.
Yessir, I have both driver side doors and the fender. The fender has a small small dent that a fix a dent place could pull quickly. Would you need shipping?

Is center console lower tray still available? Hoping your did NOT have CD changer sleeve in console, meaning the lower tray does not have big single din hole for changer. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom