SOLD OK: 1994 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
I've got a fairly sorted 80 series for sale in Oklahoma City ~ asking price is $9999 OBO, PM if you're interested.

Here's what I know. I bought it in April 2018 from Thoroughbred Motors in OKC, who is known for buying choice LCs and reselling them. This is a Arizona rig originally before going thru auction and ending up here in OK. There is minimal rust. I can show pics of receipts and whatnot from Toyota of Scottsdale, AZ where it was serviced by the original? owner. Now that it's here in OKC, I've been fortunate to work with Cruiser Corps to get advice and for actual work on the front axle. The rig runs well, it's my dog wagon and gets a third of my driving time between a Harley-Davidson Road Glide and Ural Gear-Up, which is why I need to find it a good home.

Pics do not show, but Sale includes:
  • 3rd row of seats
  • 2 additional seat belts for 3rd row
  • factory full size spare tire on alloy rim
  • the stock running boards if you are so inclined
REPLACED:
  • the fuel door spring
  • spare tire lowering / raising rod
  • the body work tabs for the fender flares (all good now, plus extras)
  • front wheel mud guards (thx Toyota of Iran)
  • center diff switch is installed and works, plus 7 pin mod
  • front and rear diff switch is installed but rig does not come with stock e-lockers (switch would be for control of air compressor lockers, when installed)
  • Weathertech brand front floor mats with large rear cargo mat
  • radio replaced with a Pioneer SPH-10BT, microphone mounted above drivers seat
MAINTENANCE:
  • 286,240 > new engine oil ~Shell Rotela 5W-40, oil filter ~WIX 51515XP, front and rear diff fluid ~Lucas SAE 75W-90, ATF fluid swap ~STP DEX/MERC, charged A/C with r134a, removed running boards, removed 3rd-row seats and seat belts, replaced radio with Pioneer SPH-10BT
  • 286,600 > cycled new center diff fluid in with overflow method, new rear wiper blade
  • 289,000 > power steering pump work, all hoses replaced by APS in Tuttle, OK
  • 291,900 > front axle seals replaced, new front diff fluid, 285/75 tires mounted, steering stabilizer replaced by Cruiser Corps in OKC, OK

OVERALL:
  • Front shocks and new steering stabilizer are OME. I'm not sure what the rear shocks are, they are blue in color?
  • Front seat shows wear and little bits of foam show up in the carpet on the regular, Otherwise the fabric is pretty good, I don't think a smoker ever owned the car
  • Sun roof still works and I've cleaned out the drain that water flows to the undercarriage, it leaks some during rains, but not into the interior and drains well :)
  • Installed a new BT radio that holds your phone, made by Pioneer, but all of the stock speakers are blown
  • Center Diff switch and lock is operational. 7 Pin Modification has also been made to the wiring harness
  • A/C charge from spring of 2019 still works and A/C is nice

IMG_20200408_161205501.jpg

IMG_20200408_161232915.jpg
IMG_20200408_161301721.jpg
IMG_20200408_161736459.jpg
IMG_20200408_162319455.jpg

UPDATE ON PRICE: NOW ASKING $6500. THE RIG MUST GO :( I'VE LOST WAGES DUE TO THE PANDEMIC AND THIS RIG MUST SELL NOW. HIT ME UP

Great steal of a deal! GLWS!

Just drove an LX470 (my first LC/LX) back from FL to Norman. If I had seen this sooner I may have started with an 80... GLWS to a fellow Okie and thanks for putting Cruiser Corps on my radar. I work just north of them and had no Idea they existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom