Oils, sparks, fluids, Co2s, is the cruiser picky? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guilty as charged.

BTW, have you closely inspected a 20007 oil filter and compared it side-by-side to your beloved Fram filter?

:D

-B-

well a fram filter is one thing but put it next to a wix or any champion labs for that matter and the difference isn't that much.

whenever you can, get oem...esp tune up parts. pay a bit more now (if you get em from cruiserdan, you may even pay less for aftermarket) or pay more later when you have to replace the aftermarket part because of its inferior quality. and when dealing with the guys at american toyota, youll get the right part the first time.

i got my 02's from sparkplugs.com only because they ship to canada via USPS so i dont get raped by ups' brokerage fees. they were original oem denso plug-n-plays. they also have starters etc as well as sparkplugs of course.

things that i need asap i go to my local dealer. ive bought quite a bit of stuff from them for both my runner and my cruiser. chit chat with the parts manager, and if you ask nicely, im sure they can accomodate a nice discount for you if you regularly buy from them.

i put in a bosch aftermarket rebuilt starter. made a horrible noice once the engine started. returned it ang bought a used oem one. works fine...as it should.

No excuse not to buy OEM, especially with the MUD discount through CDan.
I've read too many horror stories here on MUD about poor quality after market parts for 80's

Stick with the good stuff and you'll be glad you did.

And yeah, we are obsessive about are trucks. Somebody has to be, right???

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom