Oil Seal Leak / Knuckle Centering (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The other way to see if you have a bent housing is a set up like this. It was made to see if you warping the housing when welding on a truss or other armor but has been used to verify a bent housing.
Using a emptied third member make bushing to replace the bearing the same size as the axle shaft guides then use a piece of DOM tubing the same size, if the housing is straight the tubing well pass through all for points. if it's bent you well be able to see where.
AJFCJaU1DWhPw33SQHXslBA1qydJ-kluS5bEwvbl8SwrWnBFPPaDDuASd0bFR6zEcYO7itjDjWZXV30tqjtA8SXnqYW3ZlNEziE5x5gxNEIDkLZOdCp2OoF-hFzfdi5rcm_SEVF9_zn7aiSV3cUPXWh6P-mFRfMqActyvLTkwYJpUpK-XOWvGAR8JMEuZ0Dtu2QELOIc3JXKmqvQBuZsMhu9zTNGhOr0oV-90J0p2PSSUP-k8T-EqUKmgd_sc6cLNFOKuQc44XRSQRBQKcwWT1sXKvjaw9YK-XccBeGoTjqqSkOOjEYsIRN_lZFSTcLjhUCYql-C-bHej_J1motVnTlSmnyWHYXTRBgo5Qg0qCKvd8vX3uicTZeIAgpVmZw9phsAQufPaVuCueBk99jxoXYeaXOks_SWf3kru_GB0zXJ-6ol3KQIdbc36hVzBPclJE6Y5AsriAIcj-lDAbFv6cVe1GNp9blBitywOSOZIhUDYowTzcDTm72JMFxdWfXEUr5VpZOHcnrkHwSKuKISLcUFJKuhyyaSZRiuR2rLF2ahpWoJF-UX4BgndI--cHVVys_ck_L7q14kto9ZojXVQVaM7kBnFcjKLSzC-cI-k2H9XuYp28CEBS_hQeVUUZoLRVJC8NDmYoiX9oC_FcyLgDYTFvCcnk1EAprMpT4jrAxFqk3wFBNqN5QZoFeybkt4OP6vXf5gNZodV-aRZvUeqCEFZ6bU8cujiaAsLXNhFOS7MQEomiDibJ6FfTJQLDcqMUikRL6AHhr8IWNgCSCUsZPd8q7PmJ_nSCWdB4Vj2kYur1w2wh44mFjBhyaCwdfWkuo_b42AE2pBoAXxEzCG0hkE0rTvfqa9D4mzIHNeJOcxjvyVsqtnWHFSFxMceG3uUH-LRxkNBTPX12Q0_4ze3WEl6HO8ag=w1252-h939-s-no

In this picture I'm using it to make sure that I'm not warping the housing when welding on the truss and knuckle bracing. if everything is straight the tube rotates freely if it starts to bind the housing is getting to hot and is starting to bend.
The setup was made by a good friend of mine that's a engineer It works on mini truck and 80series front axles a High or low pinion 8" third work for this setup.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom