Oil pump cover bolts (Allen) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just pulled the oil pump and I want to replace the bolts. I’d love to “upgrade” to torx or Allen key. However, wits end doesn’t sell the oil pump kit anymore.

Does anyone know where to source bolts?
Kind of reluctant to put in bolts that I don’t know if they fit perfectly.

I just pulled the oil pump and I want to replace the bolts. I’d love to “upgrade” to torx or Allen key. However, wits end doesn’t sell the oil pump kit anymore.

Does anyone know where to source bolts?
Kind of reluctant to put in bolts that I don’t know if they fit perfectly.
(7) M6-1.0 x 12mm Stainless Steel Screws
M6-1.0 x 12mm Flat Head Socket Cap Screws, Stainless Steel 18-8 (304), Bright Finish, DIN 7991, Allen Socket Drive, 25 PCS Amazon product ASIN B07RDCVV4M

I've got about 20 left over from when I replaced my seal. They are torx head. Happy to send a few if you want to pay shipping.

Or check McMaster Carr, Granger or Fastenall. I avoid buying fasteners on Amazon because 99% of the time they are very low quality.
Just missed this. I just ordered some :)

I've got about 20 left over from when I replaced my seal. They are torx head. I ordered through McMaster Carr. Happy to send a few if you want to pay shipping.

Or check McMaster Carr, Granger or Fastenall. I avoid buying fasteners on Amazon because 99% of the time they are very low quality.
Ok, I’ll cancel. That would be great. I’ll figure out how to pay shipping.

I just ordered these screws from McMaster Carr and the minimum order was 50 so if anyone needs some moving forward, I’ll have extras available to send out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom